Throw Up Thread

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest --zeSto--

^

haha!

please don't.

Sorry if I messed your phonebook.

This is too funny! I couldn't have done anything like that

in the past 4 years... so my memory's jogging!

check the email.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: A Deal Is A Deal!

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

Looks Like I might have to go on a mission tonight.....Well here's my end of the deal...Now I want to see THIS painted...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/saseone/zesto.jpg'>

Thanks for the Throws! :crazy:

That piece is magnificent. I like the letters and fill in alot. If that ever gets painted post the flick on here. Peace. :king:

V3$C

TVC

Guest --zeSto--

PROPER !

that's the best deal I've ever made!

I feel like I owe you after that sketch.

anyone else want a trade ??:idea:

Guest tears*uno

zone! off the whizzle! i would trade you but my throws; infact all my shit is poop so since i write sone just switch a z around on one of your sketches and let me have it ehh?

Re: PROPER !

Originally posted by --zeSto--

that's the best deal I've ever made!

I feel like I owe you after that sketch.

anyone else want a trade ??:idea:

If I had something that you'd want, I'd trade you, but I doubt I do. Wanna draw up a "Smok" for me anyway? I'm seriously lovin' those throws.

dude i never even come in this area...just bored...ted, those are hot, bro, thanks for hookin me up, twice none the less!!! if i had a scanner, id try and return the favor....

email me sometime or IM me...beardo has my info.

we should politick.

Guest JoeHatesCops

why are hella dudes liek, do my name I suck, so i cant offer anything, this is like the best thread ever, and you guys who are complaing should realize that, just look at the throws, and dont bite them, but just like doodle them, and understand what make it tight, and that talker straight letter that Ted Wakowski, did is a good example of what begginner should try and be doing, like hella people just do shitty stuff and dont understand that it shittyy because its too complex for their skill level, you should just start out writing you letters tall and straight.

Ayo, sarif, that piece is ill, zesto your throwups you did for sarif were tight, ted you have a classic style, steelcity i like your stuff, and mr mang thats an ill. I wish i could drop some throws, but I have a shitty comp thats 5 years old and dont have scanner, and I was asked not to use the school scanner for non school activities. peace

Guest Ted Wakowski

Haven't checked this one in a bit. I can see I need to put my half-assed, arrogant scanner to work and keep this one moving. Be back manana.

Cheerleader strikes me as a nise fellow.

Guest JoeHatesCops
and that talker straight letter that Ted Wakowski, did is a good example of what begginner should try and be doing, like hella people just do shitty stuff and dont understand that it shittyy because its too complex for their skill level, you should just start out writing you letters tall and straight.

I wasnt by any means calling ted a begginer with this comment, i was saying that all the people being lazy asking for throws (example: people going I suck do one for me) should try to do straight letters(like the talker one, insted of trying to get all wild style theyre 3rd sketch). sorry if theyre was any misunderstandign I reread that, and like kicked myself in the head, so sorry if theyre was ever any misunderstanding, damn, I should proof read more.

those look madd dope. anyway, i'll admit it, i suck cojones when it comes to this. but you don't see me asking someone else to write my name. i'll be better just looking at other peoples shit so it would give me ideas and shit. :cool:

Guest Ted Wakowski

No way, I'm actually not good. I just like to sit around sometimes and do throwups on paper. If I was real these would be blessing your street corner and not my desktop. Thanks for your compliments though, it's fun to up the Wakowski family heritage via internet throws.

However, it is to my understanding that Martha Stewart is indeed a bitch.

Someone post!!

Archived