How did Eric 'Eazy E' Wright actually die ?

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's all a conspiracy man...

he was slanging and shit, right? that's how they got the money for the first NWA album... well how do you think he got the drugs he was sellin? that's right, the CIA... so, he's sellin crack for the CIA, he gets to keep a good chunk of the money, he gets NWA off the ground, and a small portion goes back to the CIA... they don't need that much cuz they got other people all over the states selling crack too... so anyways, Eazy starts gettin famous- something the CIA wasn't planning on... once he starts getting famous, he starts selling less and less crack... so, one of the last days that Eazy is still slangin, the CIA sends in an undercover operative, that looks like some nasty crack-whore... she starts giving him head in exchange for some rocks, and while doing so, slips a small capsule up his ass... this capsule cantained a man-made disease designed to mimic the effects of HIV, while being way more painful...

that's how Eazy E really died...

;)

Guest serpent of the light

anybody know about his new album or something? i've beent old there's an EZE game on it... anyone?

Guest blood as ink

eazy e's not dead...i was just playing monopoly with him...he tried to shoot me over park place...i hate cheaters.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by fr8oholic

i believe it was a batch of the pneumonia coupled with being hiv+ that brought his demise.

fr8-oh comin correct with the hiphop trivia

and for the record, noone had ever died from aids

Archived