Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest blink_ATX

so who is...

Guest blink_ATX

a highschool kid round here??

not I said the cat...

Guest blink_ATX

my question is who didnt besides them jocks and preppy bitches who got naked for a can of beer???

Originally posted by blink_ATX

my question is who didnt besides them jocks and preppy bitches who got naked for a can of beer???

hahahaha.......THAT'S what I miss about highschool:D

Originally posted by mental invalid

drunk highschool girls puke

drunk college girls fuck

;)

Yeah, but you have to buy them lots of beer. High school girls you give them like one Billy Beer and......

drunk college girls fuck

;)

roe, like i said man, we gotta hang dood. hesh is in college afterall and i'm sure i or we can sabotage his relationship in minutes. he's even got enough game for all three of us if you're quiet like this nizzle.

hooooolaaaaaaaaaahhh...

Guest platapie

i hated high school but knowign what i know now if i could go back i would. i would do so much more bad stuff i didnt get a chance to do.

Originally posted by platapie

knowing what i know now if i could go back i would. i would do so much more bad stuff i didn't get a chance to do.

I didn't mind High School at all... kinda miss it at times...

drunk college girls fuck

;)

not at the high school i went to.

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by T.T Boy

not at the high school i went to.

word to that...i liked highschool..i wasnt preppy or a jock...i just like to embrace anyday for the most part...and it works out...highschool was fun.

Guest serpent of the light

i'm in high school. graduate on june 1. stoked as fuck to say the least. turn 18 shortly after. woooooooooo

Guest unoprimero

ive gots a lil more ways to go... then im outsssssss. high schools a bitch... no wait private schools a bith.

after close to two semesters of community college, i'm ready to go back to high school. honestly, i miss my most of high school. i just fucked around, did everything half-assed and got b's and c's.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

sophmore.....i wish i was a freshman because the freshman class at my school has tons of girls...my class has shit

hish school was fucking great. i wish i was still there...

i did what the fuck i wanted to, smoked weed twice a day...

was cool with the hall monitor who was supposed to report us if we got caught skippin, he let me and my boys back in cause the doors locked from the outside...

my teachers were off the muthafucking meat rack, and i dont even say that shit thats how you know they were bout it bout it

my psych substitute (which subbed for 4 months straight) introduced me to cogniac blunt wraps an some other exotic kind, i forget the name, heh she got better bud then me most of the time

3 other teachers let me go in and out of class whenever i wanted to, not exageratting an would go "need a hall pass?" id be like "nah im cool with the hall guy" bada-bing bada-boom

i got out of school early everyday at 12:00 (senior year)

and only had one class i needed to pass senior year, oh shit that was great, school was fucking dope

heh i got suspended on mon. came back fri. and got suspended again somehow, i dunno but twice in one week i was kinda proud

i got through most of my class's by being cool with these teachers on a personal level so the work wasnt really there...

even the principal said "please please just get this shit done right the firt time through, we dont want you here anymore than you wanna come to class"

aha it was great... yea i miss it :(

*EDIT*

oh and to all you high school youngins out there, im not gonna say cherish it... cause you wont... BUT, figure out what the fuck your gonna do after highschool before you graduate. if your going to college sit in the guidance counslers room and look that shit up, if your going to work... then sit in the guidance counslers room and look that shit up. have a plan before you graduate, i wish i did

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i go to high school. its kind of funny, everyone seems so fake and stupid. i feel like tying them up and melting them over a huge fire. the jocks suck, but at least they leave me alone. the homo-adolescents are the ones that piss me off. their the kids that pour pop on the floor and spread jelly on door handles. they need to grow up. the girls are alright. mostly ugly. you know what i hate, being "friends".

you have GOT to love peer pressure. high school chicks like to get drunk, and if there not drunk, theyll act drunk to seem cool.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i remember the late 70's;)

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

sophmore.....i wish i was a freshman because the freshman class at my school has tons of girls...my class has shit

what are you stupid?

you have to go for chicks your own age? a year younger couldn't hurt

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this