the south owns you...

AllTheKingsMen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty

i'd rather see quality than quantity. let's see more of other cats in the south...i know there's more than the same guys i see posted here all the time.

if youre talking about thescenes.com or some site that kid keams used to run...i used to run thescenes.com with my partner Meve, that died and then keams asked and took em, and since the hardcopies are mine and i scanned em in the first place the pictures are fine...and i think that kid keam's site is gone too not....

i seen your site, just cause you got some of the same trains don't be all pissy, like that Duel freight you got...shit was taken from a completly different angle, and i think i can tell you that the picture of that here is the first one that was ever taken of the thing......but thats a whole other issue.....

if you feel the need to try and figure the shit out email me, thanks for the concern

Guest Belab

We did give him permission for the pictures...Some are from "The Scenes" and some from "Writers Block", which Beyond Extreme got permission to use from the webmasters. The other fliks posted here are ones that "keams" took himself for the BeLab. It's all good...

PS: 'Beyond Extreme' (aka BeLab) will return this week...

http://www.belab.cjb.net

Archived