ENVIORMENTS

Guest eessee

Guest eessee

yo ive been wondering for a long time does were you sketch make a diffrence on how it comes later cuz like when i sketch i usually chill at my art table with a dim lamp and a bottle of water necxt to me with my markers at hand but like when im at the regular table it really blows and i get all sloppy or i make stupid mistakes... my boys told me that its a certain "mood" or "enviorment" that you have to be in... like what type of enviorments are you guys in??? just thought it might help me a little now that im focusing more on my art then anything else...

this may sound gay but its straight up thought......:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ME I like to get zooted and listen to some st8 up hip hop.....

but I can skecth and paint under any conditions...even while I am at work and the dam phone is ringing off the hook...it doesn't matter dawgz....when u paint u can't take the table and dim lights with you...u know!?!

you guys are crazy. environment makes all the difference. When you can chill out and get in your zone you always draw way better...at least for most of the artists I know (including myself). I mean since you most likely aren't Keith Haring and aren't sketching on the run, get down with whatever place makes you comfortable (assuming that comfort helps drawing)

hey, dont listen to artsol, he posted some shit a couple weeks ago and its the weakest shit ive seen on this board. but as far as i think, if enviroment matters to you, you need to get over it. when youre bombin on the street, youre lookin for police, youre lookin for people, and you got to be ready to run. dont rely on "the perfect enviroment"

Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, alot of the time, I have to be in a good groove in order to be able to sketch out an all-out good piece. The conditions have to be right usually.

i come up with my best stuff spontaneously...when i'm just fuckin around in class or something, not even planning on doing something tight...my sketchbook bites...alll my best stuff is on loose leaf sheets in a scrapbook.

Guest eessee

hey i know i cant spell but you gets the point i yes i think i am weird cuz i sketch in better places with a dim light but hey thats me....

Originally posted by eessee

yo ive been wondering for a long time does were you sketch make a diffrence on how it comes later cuz like when i sketch i usually chill at my art table with a dim lamp and a bottle of water necxt to me with my markers at hand but like when im at the regular table it really blows and i get all sloppy or i make stupid mistakes... my boys told me that its a certain "mood" or "enviorment" that you have to be in... like what type of enviorments are you guys in??? just thought it might help me a little now that im focusing more on my art then anything else...

this may sound gay but its straight up thought......:D

yeah i totally know what u mean... i love turning on some last emperor or some good hip hop with my black light and just sketchin away.. it gets u into that mood...and u feel like u could sketch anything..

Guest eessee

i hate that shit dog i get some crucial i deas when i listen to certain type of music like hip hop i get alot or arrow pieces and like rock or sum death metal i get some crazy shit out but hey thats how my slow ass works.....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived