???What Went Wrong???

Guest RaiD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck Fundies!

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

nah drem, i agree... you shouldn't be learning this shit from the computer, if u can't soak it up in real life you shouldn't be writing in the first place... you're in the wrong place at the wring time!!! and you definately shouldn't be practicing on a wooden board LOL

it has nothing to do with urban/suburban, poor/rich, but you definately shouldn't be paying for paint (which you probably are) and you sure as hell shouldn't be priming, fading, or practicing anything until you have a handstyle and can do a throw-up... but feel free to whip pop's suv, i used to dog my mom's wagon out NO SHAME IN MY GAME!!!!

crawl before you walk faggot!

bitch bitch, whine whine

if he was putting this up in public, there would be an equal amount of people (prolly the same people), bitching about how he should practice where no one would see it!

Also, screw the elitist mourning of the death of urban culture because of the net/suburbia/white kids/ the media. How can you say that shit and not feel ridiculous? Remember that what you are doing is, on the whole, not accepted as valid by society. With that in mind, why should ANY potential writer give a flying rats arse if the "graf community" considers their contribution appropriate?

Just ignore the "graf purist" bollox with the same single-mindedness as you ignore irrate citizens/cops/parents/ The Man

Fuck Fundamentalists, be they religious/politcal/or graf........

Originally posted by bufme1

Maybe u should use one of the side walls on your house as a legal wall, im sure your parents never walk around that mansion, or you could take a ride on your horse and go paint a stable or something.

Well done. In a few, sort lines, you have epitomised the kindergarten squable. You even remembered the "or something" bit at the end of your taunt. Wow.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

WHY DO YOU WRITE? YOU LIVE IN THE FUCKING STICKS, KIDDO! FORREAL, FIND A NEW HOBBY.

I'll give credit to a kid who bombs the suburbs rather than the ghetto...Just because of the fucking heat they get on them if their serious.....But this g thug who steals nikes that are made by kids in sweat shops thinks its gay...haha Fuck you...

Guest whoami
Originally posted by bufme1

Maybe u should use one of the side walls on your house as a legal wall, im sure your parents never walk around that mansion, or you could take a ride on your horse and go paint a stable or something.

and you are a fucking moron? you have a computer? I'm sure you have decent money...UNLESS YOU JACKED IT LIKE A REEL G THUG!

Guest whoami

Re: Fuck Fundies!

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

bitch bitch, whine whine

if he was putting this up in public, there would be an equal amount of people (prolly the same people), bitching about how he should practice where no one would see it!

Also, screw the elitist mourning of the death of urban culture because of the net/suburbia/white kids/ the media. How can you say that shit and not feel ridiculous? Remember that what you are doing is, on the whole, not accepted as valid by society. With that in mind, why should ANY potential writer give a flying rats arse if the "graf community" considers their contribution appropriate?

Just ignore the "graf purist" bollox with the same single-mindedness as you ignore irrate citizens/cops/parents/ The Man

Fuck Fundamentalists, be they religious/politcal/or graf........

Bodice basically summed it up for you hardcore gees in the lbcees who jack nikes with snake skin......

Originally posted by RaiD

i know your not hating but graffiti isnt just for urban culture... by the way im not some rich suburban kid whos daddy has an SUV, im a middle class kid with parents that work they're asses off every day, i got all that shit myself with my own car and my own money, and and for that mainstream media influenced shit, im not i dont even fucking watch tv. anyway like i was saying graffiti isnt just urban culture, graffiti is human nature, since the cave man days cats have been writing on walls with sticks and shit. graffiti has nothing to do with urban culture it just so happens there is a hell of alot more walls to paint in a city then a small town. thats a very closed minded statment. open your eyes.

Hey kid, i'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but you are clueless. Stop preaching all this "cave man graffiti for everyone" bullshit and make your parents happy and go to business school. Kids like you dont need graffiti. And graffit has pleanty to do with urban culture, being that it was born there and all, so i would shut that shit quick.

Guest doc bronson

SORRY KIDDY YOU SHOULD STICK TO BLACKBOOKS

THAT YARD LOOKS BANGIN I WOULD LIKE TO WALK MY 5 PITBULLS ON THAT BITCH

MADDD SHITSSS ALLL OVER THE PLACEEEEEEEEEE

Guest greedy mars

raid.. i didnt mean to get you wrong. there.. my mistake .. i didnt know that youve gone out and painted in public.. thats good.. i know now.. but i was under the impression that you havent with only that piece of wood thats painted .. that was posted.. hmm im an idiot.aight.. well keep at it .. show us some of your newer stuff. to see how your improving.. fuck the haters man.. dont worry about them.. just do your thing and stay true to it.

Originally posted by greedy mars

raid.. i didnt mean to get you wrong. there.. my mistake .. i didnt know that youve gone out and painted in public.. thats good.. i know now.. but i was under the impression that you havent with only that piece of wood thats painted .. that was posted.. hmm im an idiot.aight.. well keep at it .. show us some of your newer stuff. to see how your improving.. fuck the haters man.. dont worry about them.. just do your thing and stay true to it.

don't listen to this loser, i gurantee he sucks shit.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by whoami

I'll give credit to a kid who bombs the suburbs rather than the ghetto...Just because of the fucking heat they get on them if their serious.....But this g thug who steals nikes that are made by kids in sweat shops thinks its gay...haha Fuck you...

Thats only because you're FROM the suburbs you fucking dork. Because of the heat? How often do you see cops patroling the streets of the suburbs? I don't remember saying I stole nikes, I bought them in hopes of supporting a company who enslaves little kids and gives 3 kernels of corn for every shoe they create. Thanks, and get your shit straight, nerd.

i think kids that bomb the suburbs are suburban kids... and by that i mean suburban lifestyle, not so much as where you live... but... i think its not the best idea to ask for advice on techniques on this board because the best way to learn them is to try them...

Guest whoami

Thats only because you're FROM the suburbs you fucking dork. Because of the heat? How often do you see cops patroling the streets of the suburbs? I don't remember saying I stole nikes, I bought them in hopes of supporting a company who enslaves little kids and gives 3 kernels of corn for every shoe they create. Thanks, and get your shit straight, nerd.

wtf are you talking about dickhead? do you know who I am? no, I guess your hardcore shit since your so ghetto you stole your computer and internet connection..Fucking dumbass go fall down a flight of stairs and save us all from your whackness and stupidity.....(GeasOne " Oh Because of the heat?) Are you that fucking stupid? HELLO MCFLY? STUPID? I THINK IF YOU BOMB IN THE SUBURBS YOU'LL GET A FUCK MORE PROPERTY OWNERS AND POLICE ON YOUR ASS FROM ANGRY SOCCER MOMS THAN SOME ABANDONED WAREHOUSE YOU FUCKING DUMB PEICE OF GARBAGE SHIT! BAHAHAHAHA! GO GET EM TIGER!!!!ahahahaha!!!!!(YES I DO LIVE IN THE CITY MEATWAD, AND I AM LOWER MIDDLE CLASS...I GUESS THAT MEANS I SUCK? YOU DONT KNOW SHIT YOUR IGNORANT AND A MORON)

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I don't care who you are. I'm stupid? You're the one who just made 12 grammatical and spelling mistakes in capital letters. I think I'll end this argument right now because you're some 16 year old kid (if that) trying to be rebelious by writing on the bathroom stalls at your high school.

Originally posted by whoami

HELLO MCFLY?

Haha, what a fucking noodle you are. End your career of being an online beef master right now.

Guest whoami

I don't care who you are. I'm stupid? You're the one who just made 12 grammatical and spelling mistakes in capital letters. I think I'll end this argument right now because you're some 16 year old kid (if that) trying to be rebelious by writing on the bathroom stalls at your high school.

Haha, what a fucking noodle you are. End your career of being an online beef master right now.

Your just a idiot who lies...First your stealing shoes now you bought them, then you go from ebonics to grade school grammer....Yea your full of shit bye.....

Guest GEAsusONEnep

To my number one fan:

I never said that I stole the shoes. You can look at the thread again if you want you fucking geek. Seriously, get off my dick and get your facts straight you bitch ass computer nerd. I went from ebonics to grade school grammar? What exactly is grade school grammar? I won't be checking back in this thread. Its all gravy though, because I know you will be flexing those online muscles in future posts.

Peace you fucking homo.

Archived