the worst feeling in my life..

dukeofyork

strep throat.

this shit SUCKS. bad. ugh...my throat is fucking killing me.

its kinda cool that ive missed 2 days of work now...but i really do need that money, or no painting for me for a week or so. fuck...all ive been doing is playing counterstrike the whole time..

anyway...thought id share my misery with you all......since you care so much about whats going on with the other people on this board...(reference to makros being a girl or not)

and no, im not a girl. im just extremely fucking bored. and the amoxicillin (sp.?) is making the rest of my body sore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Shit, i agree on this one..strep throat is one of the worst things that can happen...i fucking hate it...get well

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I swear, tequila gets rid of strep throat with a quickness unbelievable. Beer,

El Mamerro

then how come you say beer, el mamerro at the end?

im confused...

and im feeling a lot better......but i miss painting.

enough talk....back to counterstrike...

Guest uncle-boy

you think that's bad. try having mononucleosis (mono).

it's like having strep throught except your throught hurts like 10x's as much. your tonsils get all inflamed and it hurts to breath through your mouth. you get a fucking fever and head ache to hell. and your body aches worse then getting beat down. and theres no cure you have to just ride it out and it lasts up to a couple months. i got over mine in a few weeks though, cause i'm wolverine. but i still lost those 3 weeks of my summer vacation.:(

but on the plus side i lost some weight!!

but strep throught does suck ass.:p

Archived