Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EL MASKO

Your Whole Life Into A Citcom...

Wouldn't it be great if every time you opened the door of your favorite tavern and said "Grrrrrreatings", there was some mysterious applause and yelling of joy? Like a citcom. And when you give someone an emotional hug, there goes that message music. And people laugh when you trip, then you start going crazy cause the audience of mystery made an ass out of you, so you start going fucking wild, breaking face on the people you're with, or close to. Wait a second, this idea blows. I think I'll just laugh and have fun w/it when I watch the Cos' or the Simpsons, or Seinfield.

my life is a sitcom!

you got to get one of those back packs with speakers built into it so that you can have your theme music... and for the most part every time i trip or do some that make me look stupid, i hear people laughing, and i alway get applause when i walk in a room( that just one of the perks about being me i guess)... and how do i know it is a sitcom, cause i never get past PG-13 with the ladies!!!! :mad:

all i really need is theme music and maybe when something cool happens for it to go in slow motion that would be tight.

Guest platapie

imagine if you were dr sam becket and you were living in quantum leap................ then al would come to you. how weird woudl that be????????????????????? the possibilities are endless.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this