Half-assed

-Rage-

Is it me or does anyone else do everything half-assed? No whole-asses at all. Sometimes I even go for the no-ass approach.

As my semester comes to a close and I realize I will never use my major, I realize I don't give a shit. Stupid attitude I know, but fuck it.

I am trying to get all of my final projects done and procrastination has the best of me. So now I am forced to complete my projects with the halfest of all asses.

My work is poo, but people still like it. :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah im the same way... like right now i am supposed to be in school... i missed my 1st period already and its second period now...its my senior year and im going to fail for dumb shit like this. i would go but my car got a flat tire and im to lazy at the moment to walk... i think the only reason i go to school anymore is to see my girlfriend... eh so much for a future.

Word up to the half-assed approach takers...we should all go out later for a round of Budweisers.

It was up until about 5th grade that I became a half-ass approach taker. I made my first C in 5th grade, and after I found out it was okay, I kept doing it. And I'd get worse. I went to remediation for math during winter break when I was in sixth grade. It ruled too. Now I'm flunking my second semester @ community college and I'm going to be dropping out due to the fact that my parents are cutting me off of funds, and I don't blame them. I flunked Pre-Calc and Chemistry last semester, just stopped going because they were too hard for me. I definitely jumped the gun my first semester. Now I'm flunking English Comp 2 and Computer Algorithm Design (GAY!). I've fucked up on every test in Algorithms because I've never studied a lick in my life, nor do I know how to. I'm failing Eng. Comp. 2 because I haven't been present for about 30 classes and I'm missing a research paper. I just can't go to a class where all we do is busy work about comma splices and run-ons. That shit is elementary bullshit. Anyway, like dude said, I do things half-assed and people still like them. I rocked B's on all of my papers for English Comp 1 and the beginning of Comp 2. I wrote them bitches at the last minute the night before they were due. I'm simply bored with school and I hate it, so I like to be lazy about it and go about my own way. In all honesty, I'd rather work full-time instead of going to a stupid ass community college and jerk off all day. Seriously...

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

Word up to the half-assed approach takers...we should all go out later for a round of Budweisers.

It was up until about 5th grade that I became a half-ass approach taker. I made my first C in 5th grade, and after I found out it was okay, I kept doing it. And I'd get worse. I went to remediation for math during winter break when I was in sixth grade. It ruled too. Now I'm flunking my second semester @ community college and I'm going to be dropping out due to the fact that my parents are cutting me off of funds, and I don't blame them. I flunked Pre-Calc and Chemistry last semester, just stopped going because they were too hard for me. I definitely jumped the gun my first semester. Now I'm flunking English Comp 2 and Computer Algorithm Design (GAY!). I've fucked up on every test in Algorithms because I've never studied a lick in my life, nor do I know how to. I'm failing Eng. Comp. 2 because I haven't been present for about 30 classes and I'm missing a research paper. I just can't go to a class where all we do is busy work about comma splices and run-ons. That shit is elementary bullshit. Anyway, like dude said, I do things half-assed and people still like them. I rocked B's on all of my papers for English Comp 1 and the beginning of Comp 2. I wrote them bitches at the last minute the night before they were due. I'm simply bored with school and I hate it, so I like to be lazy about it and go about my own way. In all honesty, I'd rather work full-time instead of going to a stupid ass community college and jerk off all day. Seriously...

hrmmm.. sounds pretty familiar.

i'm pretty critical of others (which people do not like).

and i put a lot of effort into analyzing mine/other's motivations.

but other than that, i dont care.

oh.. and im a philosophy major.. im sure i'll be using that.

i'm more of a quater ass. Ferris bueller knows whats up. its like why sweat for perfection when you can get by on some bullshit. i've never studied in my life yet somehow i managed to finish highschool. and i've mastered the art of procrastination. i wasted many sunday nights and monday mornings doing work i could have done weeks before but then again i work best under pressure.

I don't use ANY ass. I barely got through my last year in high school. In my english lit class (not core english, I got an A in that) I managed to get the credit without doing a project that was required for the credit. They kept repeating that fact to us....I put it off forever, then with a day left I didn't even attempt to write it cause it was too late...and I still passed.

My problem is that, if I really don't want to do somthing...I'm just not doing it. Often to the disapointment of those around me. I'll come through when other people are at stake...but if its all me, fuck it, I do what I want. I feel I'm a better person for it...

I like to challenge my mind and learn, but I don't think I'll ever wind up taking anything more than practical courses at a university (like the screen printing thing I want to get into), cause I'm not up to all the papers and bullshit. The stuff I want to learn I will, on my own terms...

im lazy as shit too, six years to graduate, i NEVER do any of my work, just sit here and watch this stupid silicone box chirp at me. its not a lack of motivation persay, its more a lack of desire. i dont really desire anything. nothing has a quick tangible end that i could just have soon, so like that i'd just rather work and buy objects rather than learn all this nonsence.

I used to be like that untill i realized how fucking miserable it is to be lazy. It really sucks. I mean you never are going to regret spending time on a project for school once your done. Doing homework will have no real long term negative effect on shit, not doing it will though. I try to work as hard as I can cause i figure it will benifit me in the future and i dont want to make decisions I will regret. Hell the only thing i would be doing if i were putting off an assignment would be on this thing, so i try to work fairly hard.

Archived