You know you're a poor mother fucker when...

Guest Dr. Drew

Guest Dr. Drew

-you steal toilet paper from work

-you tell your roomate that since you clean the house everyday, they should let you use their laundry detergent

-you take handfulls of ketchup and soy sauce everytime from the cafeteria at school

-you don't mind eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches everyday (jam costs too much)

-you only go out to places where you know the guy at the door will let you in free

-you're car is uninsured

other ways of cutting costs......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

-you steal toilet paper from work

-you tell your roomate that since you clean the house everyday, they should let you use their laundry detergent

-you take handfulls of ketchup and soy sauce everytime from the cafeteria at school

-you don't mind eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches everyday (jam costs too much)

-you only go out to places where you know the guy at the door will let you in free

-you're car is uninsured

other ways of cutting costs......

-yes, and resturaunts

-you don't do laundry... that saves even more

-absolutely

-dumpster food and friends with food jobs baby

-yes, or you get a job there yourself...

-that gets me tickets... that's no good...

also,

-you stop driving because of gas prices

-you steal alot...

-you eat all you meals from the gas station (also a result of imsomnia)

-you steal

-alot

-you start smoking hand rolled cigarettes

-you stop drinking

-you steal a whole bunch

-you move back in with yer parents... that one's always a little dissappointing...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

-you eat all you meals from the gas station (also a result of imsomnia)

hey dont knock gas station food its super tasty and super cheap

especially am/pm with their jalapeno corndogs :yum:

Guest platapie

go to resturanst that serve bread or chips and salsa for free order somthign cheap. and fill the fuck up on the free stuff then take your ordered meal hoem and take it for lunch the next day.

or just steal alot of stuff.

when you dine and dash at big boy even though the waitress was hitting on you. when your toe is missing half its skin and you keep telling yourself its alright and not going to the doctor. when you dont think of it as stealing anymore, its just going to the store to pick somthing up.

Guest Pilau Hands

I realize poverty is all in perspective for certain folks and college students, but I thought this story was a good way to sober up sometimes. One of my professors was talking about how he hears kids talk about how poor they are all day long. Now he understands the joke the same as I do, but he used to do social work so he says,

[paraphrased]

You want to know what poor is? Y'all haven't even seen poor in your life! I mean you can bitch and moan about how you don't have enough money for a slice of pizza, but that ain't nothing. I was talking with a woman...Hispanic, she lived in the South Bronx. This woman had five kids...you ever seen a single mother with five kids? It's like...you ever met someone that just looked tired? I mean dog tired, and you know they got that look all day long, like they just wake up tired? So because of a few misunderstandings, the school thought the daughter was being abused, and after further understandings, they took her away. Well mom had to go to court to get her back. They assigned her to the court in Borough Hall (southern tip of manhattan). So I tell her that she has to be there by 8am and please please don't be late. I show up at 8 and here she comes.........holding with two toddlers in her arms. I'm like shit......so I ask her how she is and I come to find out that she didn't have enough money for train fare ($1.50) and couldnt get a baby sitter...so she made sure that she got up early enough, and the woman walked...This woman walked from the South Bronx to the lowest point in Manhattan, with two toddlers. Now that my children, is poor.

go to a resturant and ask for toast (50cents)then ask them to put cheese on it if they dont mind.(remind them it dosent cost anything to put cheese on your burger why not your toast?) then ask them to butter both sides... then enjoy your 50Cent grilled cheese sandwich!

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

-you have no pride when your girl wants to pay for dinner

-your dumbass still buys spray paint

i think those are jokes for:

you know your a muthafucka with money when...

- You actually drink that 6 week old steel reserve in the fridge cause you dont have any money to get real beer...(i puked 3 times that night...groooosss..)

-You pay for cigs in pennies nickels and dimes..and try to slip in a canadien quarter...:D

-You steal clothes at the laundry mat.....thank you whoever that was for my new wu-tang sweatshirt.;)

Guest uncle-boy

when you can only afford the 4 inch medallion bling chain instead of the 6 inch one. daaaayuumm kid. it's hard being a baller.

Guest greedy mars

when you steal soda and chips for supper..

when you steal magazines and candy

when your riding a bike to go places..

when you sit home thinking about what you coulda been doing right now if you werent such a fuck

- you go to nice stores and try on jeans just so you can have your pants off for a few minutes in an airconditioned room..

- your friends don't ask you to go places because they know you can't affoord it, and theyre sick of paying for you.

- you steal alot...tried and true

- you sell illigal knives so you have some $ when your girl comes to visit

- you've had more friends buy you meals in any given week, then you've bought yourself in the past month or two.

- you take a free shuttle as close as you can get to where your going and then walk, because you dont have the 1.30 for the subway...

Guest blink_ATX

damn and i thought i was poor

yous guys need to learn to pull stunts maine, start pimping hoes an makem pay for yo shit make temporary friends and borrow money then dont ever talk to them aagain.

for real and that story>> that woman was or is the epitome of poor mother love.

bling

l0rd Ka0s

Originally posted by ceasroni

-using the librarys internet to post on 12oz..:cool:

YES! i do this to i dont see anything wrong with it. nice quiet airconditioned libary with free high speed internet acess, if they had beer and girls i would never leave.

Guest FreeDaddy
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

This woman walked from the South Bronx to the lowest point in Manhattan, with two toddlers. Now that my children, is poor.

ughh damn! The heels on my feet hurt after reading that and a niggas sitting down.

Archived