Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Updated Sites,

Guest HAL

Seems like a damn good sticky to me. This will stay sticky as long as new updates keep coming. If anyone has a problem with this being stuck, let me know via email. It's at the top of the thread listing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Omni?

Thanks for the April Fame! I just can't click on for the "Omni" piece. Me and that guy painted that freight on some hot summer day. That's right that was some daytime shit. It is hella easy in our yards, too easy. I can't say that it was paying dues, but I was a little stressed paintin' while being on probation for some stupid bombing shit while drunk. I feel that painting freights is softcore material, but oh fucking well it's still fun. I can't say that this piece is even fresh...I was just trying to represent. There's not much to do in the West except; drink, steal, fuck, and paint day-time freights. Oh yeah, what happened to that Omni piece...me and that kid are still painting freights, he's got a cool style. If you've seen more of our shit e-mail me at:

elacto@hotmail.com

thanks....act

Originally posted by railroadjerk

a buttload of stolen flix too, jerks.

intresting. a big hearty "fuck you!" to the webmaster of TC for straight up jacking a ton of my flix. Didnt even give credit. asshole....

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by ese

intresting. a big hearty "fuck you!" to the webmaster of TC for straight up jacking a ton of my flix. Didnt even give credit. asshole....

yep thats the MO.

and to think, i actually went to minneapolis to get most of the flix he jacked, and what do i get? THEM PUT ON A MINNEAPOLIS SITE.

a-holes