Girlfriend writers

Guest Revolt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

a friend of mine who was a girl wrote...and so did her boyfriend...but when they broke up she went and hacked all his shit so i dont know if i want a girlfriend who writes

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

A grlfriend alone would be enough for me.....:(

Hello sweetheart, I have beer...

Me and my ex met through graffiti........ it must be nice when his current girl looks at his photo album and sees my name hit up with hearts. She hates me, so I dont care.

Graf couples are ok. Cops come, and you make out...... no harm being done, officer.

fuck....for somereason i can't get a girlfriend in the first place...much less one who writes...i tried to get my ex girlfriend to get into graff...but she didn't like it so..fuck her....any lovely ladies wana talk hit me up on aim: I000flamingHoBos..... ;)

i used to have a girlfriend that lived out towards palm springs and for those who know there are many a billboards to be had out that way

so i would drive out there to spend the night and basically i would tire her out, then hop in my truck to go painting all night

she found out and was pretty fucking pissed off

what can i say it was the best of both worlds

no i have never had a girlfriend that wrote

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

a kid from my town had a girl that wrote..she was actually up too..she cheated on him and he found out and she moved to New Mexico..fuck her and him anyways.

hmmm... sounds familiar

Archived