MAKROS HAS MEAT DOORS?!??!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ok, i think your all as surprised as i am!! i had no fuckin makros was a girl...i thought makros was a gothic guy who sat in a dark computer room surrounded by candles.....what was your reaction when you heard this!! how many already knew this?? is it really true?? ahhhhh the gossip!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahahahaha

im still pretty sketchy on if hes a girl or not...i still think he is a guy sorta...after all he is smart:D jp...he did say some pretty smart shit though

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Makros is a dude, i met him.

Naaaaaaw, that was his sister:confused:

Guest NoamChomsky

Dear Makros/Makrette,

It has come to my attention that your sexual orientation has been called into question.My detective work and common sense leads me to believe that you are indeed a male.But,if you're a female it calls into question many of the basic and trusted principles of 12oz.In the metaphysical interpretation of these events; this could start a chain reaction that could implode 12oz.Other questions of this magnitude include:Does Tease really get laid alot?Is Wrekone really a fuckin moron?Is Blink ATX smarter than all of us?So i ask you,no,I implore you to not answer this question.You see people dont really want answers to these questions.Without 12oz. mysteries such as the afromentioned examples we would be left with nothing to bullshit about for HOURS at a time.

Yours,Avram Noam Chomsky

Cambridge,Mass

Guest NoamChomsky

Cuz i heard they were good,but then someone else said they taste like they're stale.

IBNOAM<------(The IB stands for Increasing Banality

Guest NoamChomsky

i just found some Oreos,so I think i will save the doritos for when i can dip them into some chili.

IBNOAM<----The IB stands for Into Bonanza.

umm yeah... why does anyone care?

do all of the horny 12ozers just wanna have one more girlie on here so they can say how much they love her and how cool it is that she paints and how they wanna get in her pants and shower her with gifts and slobber? mystery is good, great even

Archived