RiP AyeR LtS

ironlungzxxx

First of all I gotta state Ayer was a great graffiti artist. He took graffiti to a new level. As cheesey as this is a new altitude. He was hitting so many things so high in the air. Really crazy LA shit. He really gave the town a reputation unmatched by any other city at the time for doing balls out bombing. The other LA kids either were inspired by him to bomb harder or inspired against him to bomb harder than him. That is why he is one of my favorite graffiti artists ever. He truley was a king. And his death remains a mystery, and I respect it remaining a mystery, but seriously, we live in America. Every one wants to know everything, personal or not. And we usuallly get that information eventually. I know (as sick as this is) that Wynoona Ridere stole clothes and is a vegietarian. Kobe Bryant likes cheesestake and hamburgers :crazy: and ive read some shit about ayers death and ive read suicide was the cause. its all hersey till someone knows the truth. a fucking legend. like ayer. and as much as you see it a problem to dive in to his personal life to find out how her died, we dive in to our idols and their personal lives to see how they lived and died. weve all done book reports and know martin luther kihng jr was shot by a bigot. Fuck, we've SEEN jfk die, why the fuck not know how ayer died? is the graffiti community somehow more moral than the world outside of it? i really dont think so and weather we have a right to know is undetermined. this is america andff i have the right to ask because i want to know. and fuck you if thats your reply. i also would like to know what happened to the release of the fx video "city of angles" they were shooting with ayer in it. anyways.. besides dealing with the usual internet bullshit... i would like to say that ayer WAS one of the best graffiti artists ever and inspired me and others with his innovative style and creative spots. He is a legend and legends never really die.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest me IS cool
i also would like to know what happened to the release of the fx video "city of angles" they were shooting with ayer in it.

Ain't gonna happen.... See when the director came out here to L.A. he decided to make the video purely of LTS/KOG action but overall something happened and the filmakers decided to stop recording and gave the footage to Retna or Sinner, either of which still has it but will only show it to close friends.....

I remember one year. Must have been 97. It was a new years rave. We were all chillin in one of the hangars. This skinny guy walks right past us with a can...I was like damn that fool got a can inside. Fucker, hits a sick roll call right in the middle of the party with tons of security everywhere....I get up and see who it is. It was AIR... sucks he died. But life goes on...

R.I.P. Lil Robert

GZER TRIBE BIKERS

7/11/02

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: this ones gotta be one of my favorites

RIP AYER height of talent, no pun intended

ive been wondering for some time now how spots like this are done??? Ive seen alot of photos of spots like this where it looks like there is nothing ot stand on as well as being damn high too...how the fuck do these LA writers do these spots? anyone care to enlighten me?

• 5 months later...

Archived