Photoshop riddle...

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry, hate to burst yer bubble, tesseract, but the head and body are attached... i've seen the original that this was tweaked from... the same chainmail that is across her back went across the front... that chainmail was erased, and tits were added... then the 2 chains that go from the back to the strap over her shoulder, those used to connect to the front piece, but when the front was erased, the 2 chains were shifted upwards and lengthed...

if you look in the reflection, just below and to the right (just a little) you can see the shadow of the missing front half of the shirt...

vinyluselessknowledgedroppingjunkieoner...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

sorry, hate to burst yer bubble, tesseract, but the head and body are attached... i've seen the original that this was tweaked from... the same chainmail that is across her back went across the front... that chainmail was erased, and tits were added... then the 2 chains that go from the back to the strap over her shoulder, those used to connect to the front piece, but when the front was erased, the 2 chains were shifted upwards and lengthed...

if you look in the reflection, just below and to the right (just a little) you can see the shadow of the missing front half of the shirt...

vinyluselessknowledgedroppingjunkieoner...

Yeah...but you didnt make cool ass diagrams to prove it:beat:

Guest imported_Tesseract

'Almost' is the operative word...:)

Seriously, you're right the tits were photoshoped, however the chain looks good to me...we gotta find the original..

Sherlock said

Guest BROWNer

i'm gonna make a wild one here and guess

that britney's breasts are probably MUCH

nicer than those photoshopped boobskihoffs.

what a good little slut.

Archived