a sketch.......

ratheruneek

Originally posted by ratheruneek

Please just give me some suggestions.... I don't mind criticism just please don't be assholes....thanks...http://www.freephoto-i.net/browse.php3?use...1&file=will.jpg

as my man tease would say "shake the haters off"

keep your head up dude, 99% of this board is all talk

put the head behind your letters for a start

the hand writing is just cursive thats all done up to look elegant. if thats what you were going for then clean it up. if not, then work on your handstyles so you can replace that writing...

the shading shows promise but i mean theres different forms out there to use because they look good...

go to www.google.com and look up linear shading, or crack a comic book open and try to duplicate that type, their both the same thing...

or look up cross-hatching, theres a few different types you can use...

but things to start with are common sense. practice makes perfect. just practice, if your drawing a straight line, dont stop working on it untill its straight know what i mean? dont leave half assed lines an what not around the picture it will make it come out sloppy as a whole.

it looks like you could use a lesson in using light sources when you shading also, learn how different textures or shapes affect the shade...

if your doin characters learn the human form

this will get you started on learnin how to draw your homeboys head the right way

http://www.anticz.com/heads.htm

just in general clean it up, use colors that look good together, pay attention to what your doing, do one aspect of it at a time, dont jump around on the picture, learn from example and keep your head up

fuck these bitch ass dudes, 1 outta 10 of em got somethin intelligent to say, the rest are to busy acting like their better than somebody

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you gotta know what not to post!! add that to your little sentance.

that looks like a shit i took an hour ago. practise practise practise, ya I know im a cruel guy but I just say it like it is. ill give ya some advice just to help out though.

the part where the neck goes into the letters at the bottom looks horrible. make it go behind or something. also why the lines on the dudes face. looks like a cat scratched the shit out of him

You two little coke heads have a nice honeymoon.

You should mail that to your friend when hes in prison. Then when he gets out you may get some of his 3.5 pounds of coke for free,one of his 40 extasy pills, part of that pound of weed they found on him or something else from his sex starved drug dealing ass. Your letters are weaker than your friends aliby. Eat a dick and quit graffiti, your not an artist you are a fool.

Originally posted by Poiuhgd

You two little coke heads have a nice honeymoon.

You should mail that to your friend when hes in prison. Then when he gets out you may get some of his 3.5 pounds of coke for free,one of his 40 extasy pills, part of that pound of weed they found on him or something else from his sex starved drug dealing ass. Your letters are weaker than your friends aliby. Eat a dick and quit graffiti, your not an artist you are a fool.

aha why are you so concerned about him or his boy? :lol:

Originally posted by decu goldyn1

damn somebody defaced ur drawing there's a huge ugly head in the middle of it

an there's no sympathy for you did u ever see that commercial

DRUGS SUPPORT TERRORIST

ha

i'm fucking sitting at work laughing out loud at your response..."huge head" thats funny as shit

Archived