riddle

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres a new riddle for ya : Whats inside my pants, hard,smooth and has a head on it?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>

>>

>

---------------------------------> A Quarter. Hooray for me. Im gonna go buy a gumball..and hopefully choke on it for posting this....

and to muddle even further where i don't belong i ran into a stripper i see quite a bit at a fully nude joint out here last night. she was at a show i caught yesterday and man i'll gander she's hotter with her clothes on! wholly oofah... when i saw her my hand went instinctively right to some singles in my pocket. how's that for pavlov's dog eh?

Guest ledzep

perdon, pero el numero de verificacion no corresponde a ningun abonado, por favor metete un palo de golf en la nariz y deci "soy una princess"

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by fr8oholic

and to muddle even further where i don't belong i ran into a stripper i see quite a bit at a fully nude joint out here last night. she was at a show i caught yesterday and man i'll gander she's hotter with her clothes on! wholly oofah... when i saw her my hand went instinctively right to some singles in my pocket. how's that for pavlov's dog eh?

come out with the boys tomorrow nite fr80

Archived