Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_b0b

a few little things I had scanned

Recommended Posts

Guest platapie

hot hot hot. really clean. dope letters. friday im in love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be very happy if that 5 man was buried in a big hole never to be seen again by anyone :( And I think we're going to redo the silver one because that was off the mark as well!!!

 

Nice Logoe action though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice stuff! The one with the chrome background is cool. Post that wall that is redone 3 times, black and white to colour by numbers. fresh. The camo dek is very trendy, the blues are simply gorgeous daaarling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Nice stuff! The one with the chrome background is cool. Post that wall that is redone 3 times, black and white to colour by numbers. fresh. The camo dek is very trendy, the blues are simply gorgeous daaarling!

 

Location 12 will have to dig those out for you. I can't find any scans of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by locationtwelve

I'd be very happy if that 5 man was buried in a big hole never to be seen again by anyone

 

I really like the Jyer on the far right on that wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Logo has possibly got one of the best dub styles I have seen, So crisp and like anyting else that had come out of London before him!

And such a nice bloke (until he gets pissed haha)

 

CBM Cru

Drunk since 1988

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

logo is grand

 

very nice post i like logos stuff someone should post some district circle insides??? just to show the americans. they are getting smacked every journey is fun because of the power of stain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b

Re: logo is grand

 

Originally posted by grandmaster

very nice post i like logos stuff someone should post some district circle insides??? just to show the americans. they are getting smacked every journey is fun because of the power of stain

 

Look for the insides thread on metalheads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×