you ever seen someone after they've been shot in the head? (no pics, i swear...)

vinyl junkie

i was cleaning my room today and i found a picture of a friend of mine...

about a year and a half ago he stole a car in an attempt to get away from his dad. his dad was fuckin nuts, but i don't wanna get into that... anyways he stole his dad's car and gun and took the fuck off... dad called the cops and then called his wife. his wife was actually kind of sane and said call off the cops! my friend had threatened to kill himself instead of going back to jail, which would have happened if he'd been caught... so, i've never gotten the full story on this part, but either his dad didn't call off the cops )which wouldn't surprise me), or the cops wouldn't drop it...

eventually the cops found him on the freeway, a few towns down... a high-speed chase followed, and before long, they forced him off the freeway and he ended up trapped on a dead-end street... he got out of the car with the gun held to his head... no one really knows how long they talked, but my friend was asking for them to leave, and then, knowing that wasn't possible for them to call his mom... anyways, they shouted back and forth about this for a while, and then one of the cops shot him in the leg... no one has said why he did this. but it has been established that the (my friend's) gun was never pointed anywhere but his (my friend's) head...almost immediately after being shot my friend shot himself...

he didn't die immediately, but was instantly a vegetable... he was taken to a hospital and was kept alive long enough to donate his organs... i got a call in class about an hour after all this happened... i walked across campus to pull another friend of mine out of class, who lived with him for a while... we drove to the hospital and talked to and hugged his mom for a while... then we went in to see him. this is the part i will never forget...

soon after the shot to his head, his whole body began to swell, in particular his face... his lips were the size of a sanford perm. marker and they were splitting. his nose managed to be swollen, and almost dissappearing into his cheeks and lips at the same time. his cheecks looked like they were full of food or sumpin. and, the part that disturbed me the most, was that his eyelids were swollen. his eyelids swelled so much that the outside were stretched tight, and the inside (the part that touches your eye) had started to flip out and were more visible than the outside...

he was shut down just a few hours later, and there was a funeral later that week...

for a long time he didn't have a headstone, because his parents were waiting for the city to pay for it (through a wrongful death suit)... they never won it, but they paid for one, and he finally has one now...

I go to the spot where he's buried every once in a while... i just go up there and smoke a few ciggarettes. i always light one and put it in one of the flowers that are there... there's always flowers...

about 6 months ago it was his birthday... i spent some time with his mom. i found out that she has been going to his site almost everyday... she still has all the ciggarette butts she found in flowers in a box at home...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow... thanks all...

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Sometimes I wonder if those things make us stronger or slowly break us down.

i was truly fucked up about this for a while... but since then i've had over a dozen friends and family members die... it's still fucked, and i still get a little screwed up when i think about this, but i learned how to deal... it's definately changed my outlook on life... i'm more careful about how other people feel, but i also take less shit from other people than i used to... i've started standing up for myself a lot more, even if it means getting my ass kicked or whatever... i don't wanna die being the guy who put up with everyone's bullshit and was never really happy...

vinyl much love and respect due to you i know how that shit is...

ive lost 9 friends before they hit the age of 20 while i was growin up...

unfortunatly i cant really get all emotional anymorewhen i first hear the news, i dont know why...

an just startin out down this road is tough, you start jokin about that shit like "another one? soon im not gonna have any friends left"

just to relate ill tell you the story of my boy, he was my heart, the kid outta the clique that was gonna be somebody...

ill keep it short tho...

my boy growin up was always the nice, kid, got picked on kid, doown to earth gonna grow up to be somebody type... always would make you laugh, never would do you wrong, was one the best, if not the best person ive met in my life...

yea well him and a few friends went to go swimmin at this lake, where you can either walk around or swim across...

now me an my boy, well we werent great at swimmin, never had no place to go so i mean we had a mean doggy paddle, but that was about it. well his friends started swimmin across this big lake, an he started to but told him he was gonna walk around, instead of his "boys" or one of his boys going back to walk with him, they left him out there by himself... he drowned and i still dont forgive those fuckin faggots for their lazyness, which is wrong but whatever...

anyways they found him the next day he had an open casket because when his sister went to identify the body it had been sitting on the bottom of a lake for 24 hours, so they didnt want that to be the last time she saw him...

yea well when i went to go pay my respects there i was, lookin at this kid i grew up with, who had more potential to do good around here than me or my friends could ever hope to, bloated and along with the other traits that happens when you sit underwater for a day. but the thing that hurt most is i noticed his knuckles were all cut up from dragging on the bottom of the lake and his head had to be wrapped because it spent the day smashing into rocks...

since then more than enough suicides have been around me, my grandmother tried it 7 times, two of my boys, another one which ive grown up with were both successfull an shit...

well my point is be glad you found that picture, that way you can remember him the way he would want to have been...

i dont mean to ramble on but im givin you somethin to relate too cause i know how depressing this shit can get

keep your head up thats all, cause i know you already will, an if theres one thing ive learned from all this, its the best ones that go first and suicide is selfish

Guest -MOE LESTER-

jesus this is sad....a waste of young potential life...rip to everyone who died here.....i was fortunately to not have any friends die...but quite a few of my friends lost parents...that was pretty sad.....i didnt go to the funeral but there was this one kid in my class whos dad died in freshman year....and one of my friends went to the funeral.....and my friend is one hard mother fucker, doesnt take shit from no one.....but anyways at the funeral the kid's(whos dad died) little brother came up to him with tears in his eyes and asked him where daddy was....my fuckin friend said even that touched him...

people who have actual lives ahead of them shouldnt be the ones dying...buts it ironic how the ones most deserving of living always die...and people who dont deserve life at all always live

One of my friends hung himself after his dad committed suicide when i was 15. His mom and the cops found him in the woods near this stream..i guess his neck was really long and stuff so they didnt have a funeral...it tottally made me never ever want to kill myself....just think of the pain his family went through, i felt so bad for them...the last time i saw them was at the funeral..

Back in 92, me and boy Mielio were on our way to a bar. While passing a bank machine on the near west side, we saw some kid, about 14 or 15 kickin' it passed my car. As I parked to get some loot, this older dude comes' stumbling out from behind the same building the kid ran from.

The kid shot him. Probably with a 22 hand pistol. He had a hole in the left side of his cheek and another on the right side of the back of his neck.

We drove him to Metro General Hospital which is about 5 blocks south on W. 25th.

I told him not to get blood on my seat.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

One of my friends hung himself after his dad committed suicide when i was 15. His mom and the cops found him in the woods near this stream..i guess his neck was really long and stuff so they didnt have a funeral...it tottally made me never ever want to kill myself....just think of the pain his family went through, i felt so bad for them...the last time i saw them was at the funeral..

yea my boy tommy did the same exact thing except he hung himself wrong and never broke his neck so he just kinda dangled there and choked himself out... in the woods, next to a stream. he was like a maniac depression or something and used to hear people talking to him telling him hes worthless and no one ever really loved him an shit, an that his boys were just putting on an act to make him feel better and shit. he used to eat crazy amounts of acid so i know that didnt help. whenever i visit the tree it smells like flowers, which there arent any around its like a marsh, so i take it as a good sign

you can tell when somebodys gonna commit suicide

always willing to go out of their way to help someone, givin away shit, walkin through some woods tommy said once "you think that ropes strong enough to break someones neck?" looking at a rope in a tree, "what you need a case of beer? its on me..." "here take my (whatever was important to them here) to remember me by incase we ever split up" etc... shit like that

my boys older brother who was mad cool always said "im not gonna live to be 18" or "this world would be so much better if motherfuckers like us werent around" always jokin an shit, untill on his 18 birthday he drove his car into a huge tree like three towns over, everyone thinks it was an accident like his family an shit, last i knew, but his boys know better then that and we dont feel its our place to tell his family otherwise

yea tease shit involving little kids is always awfull :( my boy kevins little brother died at 6. i used to go cop him remote control cars and shit because everyone knew he had this illness i forget its name, that ends up at like 97% fatal an shit, eventually he passed. my other boy brandons little brother passed from some form of accelerated cancer or something like that at like 6 or 7 years old also. it broke my heart to see my boy standing in front of his little brother at his funeral, his little brother didnt even look like himself because he was all swollen or something.

my homegirl courtney passed cause she fell asleep in a trailer that had some kind of gas leak and never woke up kind of deal...

big mike died of a heart failure on a basketball court...

but eventually you learn that if your born... you die... life and death are like night and day, you cant have one without the other

all this shit has made me numb to hearing the news, when someone tells me whats happened it doesnt affect me anymore, and understand it or not, and thats the shit that hurts

but i guess if the best go first, then their better off where their at then being stuck here in this fucked up world

but love is love

you cant smile if you dont cry

an all that other good stuff

just remember tho even while your readin this, you could get a call from your boy tellin you how you lost a friend earlier today, dont take em for granted is all im sayin

Damn that's crazy. my condolences. The first time I saw some one shot in the head I was 8. yeah 8. The man that lived behind us had a sidewalk that ran along our back fence. I walked out one morning to take out the trash and when I got to the cans I dropped the bag. He was laying on the sidewalk with a shotgun next to him. not much left of his head. Blood all over our shed and as I looked around I noticed flesh in our yard. I think that is when I started to realize death isn't so nice all the time. I remember another time. This kid was all drugged up and depressed. Sittin there like every normal day. Then BAM. He had taken a 22 stuck it in his mouth and pulled. The bullet split his tongue in two and deflected up passed his left cheek bone. The bullet is permanently lodged by his left ear. If he ever hits it wrong he is dead.

that shit is crazy up there ^

these dudes round here got a call from their boy who said come pick em up to go on a blunt ride... there was one dude drivin and one dude in the passanger seat and the kid that got picked up in the back. when they were out drivin around in the backroads someplace near middletown, i guess without warning the kid in the back seat pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the face without telling his boys how he was feelin an actin like shit was sweet on this particular blunt ride for some reason.

if my boy did that in the back of my car while we were cruisin around smokin a blunt id flip the fuck out

this other dude mike took like 6 hits of acid and stole his fathers shotgun and ran into the woods and shot himself also

i see a guy like everyday who shot himself through the roof of his mouth but i guess the bullet somehow exited his eye before it did any fatal damage and now he walks around with a cane and rocks an eyepatch.

my homegirls father shot himself in the face when he was all drugged up when she was little. they were watchin cartoons when she was like 7 and i guess he apologized to her for some shit and blew his brains out and collapsed in front of the door in like a way that she couldnt get out of the room and was stuck in there till her mother came...

people nowadays

why am i telling you all this? i dunno

!CEBERG shrugs

but to answer your question... no

Guest blink_ATX

thats a really sad story maine. ummm ive never seen anyone after they been shot and hope to god i never do especailly myslef as i transcend to my destiny... anyway ive known a couple people who have died and its wierd just plain wierd theres no feeling in the world like knowing something is gone and you will never see it again.

peace not war

l0rd Ka0s

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i don't wanna die being the guy who put up with everyone's bullshit and was never really happy...

same here. ive given up letting people walk all over me.

This shit is kinda freaky, i am reallly really fucking paranoid of dying, it sucks. I think about all that i have to live for a lot, and lots of the times on long car trips i get really scared that I will die. I love life so much, i want to die at an old age of a disease.

Anyways, my old teacher shot himself in the head last week, he is still alive, the bullet went through his head. I hope that he survives.

i feel you man.........

i had a friend of mine that had killed himself. the sad thing is that my friend thought his world had come to an end. he thought that his girlfriend was cheating on him, when she wasn't. he had alot more personal problems that i dont wanna get into. he had been severly depressed for a week prior to his death, alot of my buddies that were closer to him were trying to cheer him up. the last night that he was alive, people were by his side all night trying to cheer him up. the next morning he leaves my friends house to go to work. he works for about an hour or so then takes the day off. he tells his boss that he needed to talk care of some important stuff. he goes home, organizes his stuff..... places his keys, wallet, and smokes on the bed. writes a letter of what he whats to have taken care of after his death. after that , he hung himself from the back porch. the next door neighbors children had found his body. unfortunately when we heard about it, we all that it was some rumor. my boy went to his house and found the police there and my friends body. we had a huge memorial service, and it was beautiful. but our spot where we all kick it will never be the same again.

yeah, my boy hung himself when i was 12. he was 14. i'm not sure what he was thinking and what problems he thought he had that couldnt be solved. after learning from slum veterans that things change and theres always a new day ive eliminated the thoughts of suicide. mass homicide isnt out of the question though. oh yeah well anyways..my boys father came home late from work and found him hanging from a belt in the basement..im guessing that my boy thought his pops would come home early that day and cut him down..just to give him a scare or someshit..i dont know..its all bullshit though..shit that shouldnt happen..kids get stabbed..monthes of drama..kids get shot..years of drama..i like to live my shit in freedom..paint shit when i want. fuck when i want. drive when i want. eat fucking smart start when i want. what the fuck. i dont want to go to jail.

Archived