Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Puttin' da South in ya Mouth!

Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

THEN WHY DONT HE JUST WRITE HIS NAME(METER) AND THE PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED .

:

You graffiti kids are all the same. Ya run around after dark taggin' shit, then come home to write out your ego as if you already hadn't done enough of that.

In regards to the met-met scandal, who gives a fuck what name you write as long as you are out there with confidence busting what comes forth naturally. Grow the fuck up and stop swank talkin' and web bangin', and get yer stupid ill fresh funky dookie asses out there and do what yall spend all yer time talkin' about all fuckin' day.

Now mister Wallnut overthere, you will notice that the down south Met, does write Metr. And you will also notice that he aint on this stupid message board beefin' with you because he is confident in himself and his skill, he don't have no tyme(props) to be wastin' on some inter-giga-netter-webber-chatroom. The only reason I got on this thing was to put some words of wisdom into it. If someone writes the same word as you, and it is dope. Then why the fuck are you complaining. Most people would assume it is the same person, and if yer' both bombing trains, then that gives you double the chance to get yer fuckin' name known. Isn't fame the game here.

Graffiti isn't about being an individual, except in style. In fact it is the antithesis, if you wanna argue that, then I can go all fuckin' “night like a lumberjack”. You write graffiti, because someone else did before you, and you made the conscious descision to try and preserve that feeling you felt for it. The only people who care about your squables are yourself and…uhh…yourself.

I aint trying to get you all beef cake-o-rama lama ding donged out, but fer sheezy ya' needs ta just sit back and enjoy his shit as much as you obviously love your own shit. Lets make a change in this stupid graff game, lets all write the same fucking name, let the style shine through from there. I am personally gonna' start writing Met-Met-Met. That way I'll be writing your Met, Metr's Met, and my Met. Then when we all meet, we can say that we Met. Keep yer hoodie on and hide under the coattails of someone elses guise and maybe you will luck out when the cops come a knockin' on the other guys door.

www.acrt.fuckin.a.hogg.swobbler.com

-whizkidspace2005

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by whizkidspace

:

You graffiti kids are all the same. Ya run around after dark taggin' shit, then come home to write out your ego as if you already hadn't done enough of that.

In regards to the met-met scandal, who gives a fuck what name you write as long as you are out there with confidence busting what comes forth naturally. Grow the fuck up and stop swank talkin' and web bangin', and get yer stupid ill fresh funky dookie asses out there and do what yall spend all yer time talkin' about all fuckin' day.

Now mister Wallnut overthere, you will notice that the down south Met, does write Metr. And you will also notice that he aint on this stupid message board beefin' with you because he is confident in himself and his skill, he don't have no tyme(props) to be wastin' on some inter-giga-netter-webber-chatroom. The only reason I got on this thing was to put some words of wisdom into it. If someone writes the same word as you, and it is dope. Then why the fuck are you complaining. Most people would assume it is the same person, and if yer' both bombing trains, then that gives you double the chance to get yer fuckin' name known. Isn't fame the game here.

Graffiti isn't about being an individual, except in style. In fact it is the antithesis, if you wanna argue that, then I can go all fuckin' “night like a lumberjack”. You write graffiti, because someone else did before you, and you made the conscious descision to try and preserve that feeling you felt for it. The only people who care about your squables are yourself and…uhh…yourself.

I aint trying to get you all beef cake-o-rama lama ding donged out, but fer sheezy ya' needs ta just sit back and enjoy his shit as much as you obviously love your own shit. Lets make a change in this stupid graff game, lets all write the same fucking name, let the style shine through from there. I am personally gonna' start writing Met-Met-Met. That way I'll be writing your Met, Metr's Met, and my Met. Then when we all meet, we can say that we Met. Keep yer hoodie on and hide under the coattails of someone elses guise and maybe you will luck out when the cops come a knockin' on the other guys door.

-whizkidspace2005

YEAH!! What I said!!

Re: Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by whizkidspace

:

-whizkidspace2005

word

• 2 weeks later...

You big up MET MAYHEM crew, Holla at cha boy.

The truth of the matter is that in the 80's my boy Met here was already out, and in philly there was another Met who was kill'n shit, He has now retired and does other things, Met mayhem paints a grip and "MET-R" is wak and should quit.....And yo I'm from VA and have been around for a while, and that cat is no OG....

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by blahblahblah

alright...now i KNOW i'm going to get shit for this but this is the way i see it and if anyone wants to show me some evidence other wise, i'm willing to listen and maybe change my opinion...it goes like this....

Met(er) or whatever you guys are calling him has been a)painting freights longer than Met TA b)done very little if any self promotion on a computer or magazines c)has been established for some time(92 at least) and continues to push and write.

oh and IHATEU...by saying he stole Met's "M", do you mean he really stole Muse's "M"?...

don't tell me i'm dickriding because i'm not...just saying how it is because Met TA obviously has lots more friends on here than Meter does.

FACTS:

1)GRAFFITI IS SELF PROMOTION!!!!!!!!

2)MET DOESN'T SEND OUT FLICKS TO MAGAZINES!!!!!!!

3)MET HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED LONGER....I HAVE A PIC. OF A MET BOMB FROM 87 ON STATEN ISLAND.

4)THIS WHOLE THING IS STUPID.

ANYONE WOULD BE PISSED TO FIND OUT SOMEONE ELSE IS WRITING THEIR NAME UNLESS LIKE ME, YOU PICK A NAME YOU KNOW THERE'S 500 OTHER PEOPLE THAT WRITE IT.:P

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hot shitttttttttt

Originally posted by BIG T

whatever, makes no difference in my life how upset people get over stupid shit...

Getting mad over having the same name doesn't seem stupid to me. If someone is not willing to fight over their name, and don't take pride in what they do, they shouldn't even bother writing...

And for that whiz comment about fame being the name of the game... I agree, but I don't know why anybody would want to take credit for someone else's work. That's just lame.

Guest oldfaithful

Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

THEN WHY DONT HE JUST WRITE HIS NAME(METER) AND THE PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED .

i ment to quote this