Puttin' da South in ya Mouth!

RedneckRmblr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

from what i know the "fake" Met actually writes meter and shortens it to metr or met

but both kids have been pushing it for years and are botha point where they are not going to change their name. . so get get over it

remeber there is

2 ewoks

2 dkeas

2 alot people

that shit happens

word to point..

not to get involved at all, but from the small interraction ive had with meter hes a rad guy, and not trying to step on anyones toes, it's a shortened name, not dick riding.

and he's put in some of his own time also.

sorry to get involved, just thought he was a nice guy and since everyone jumped on the bandwagon i wanted to add my .02

Re: Re: Re: hot shitttttttttt

Originally posted by BIG T

damn dude im gonna have to call you out on that one.....

12 years=1990... either youre lying to us or you need to go back to math class!

and the so called "fake" has got some ill styles... and i sure remember catching his shit up before yours.:D

There is no going back to math class. It has probably been even longer that the real Met has been writing. I have flics from earlier than 92 of his when he was paying dues bombing NYC. If the other met has some ill styles you should post em. Everything I see here is a bad HM bite.

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by Pointillism

from what i know the "fake" Met actually writes meter and shortens it to metr or met

but both kids have been pushing it for years and are botha point where they are not going to change their name. . so get get over it

remeber there is

2 ewoks

2 dkeas

2 alot people

that shit happens

THEN WHY DONT HE JUST WRITE HIS NAME(METER) AND THE PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED .

Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

i don't know. . i don't know him. . why don't you fly down south beat him up. . steal his paint and diss his shit. . or you could just move on

not here to argue i could careless

i was just stating a fact. . .

the southern met should go back to meter. i dig the meter shit that i've seen, but the abreviation is no good. if i wrote revokerificoner and then decided it was too long and decided to shorten it to revok, i'd still be asking for it.

word to met Ta.mayhem.wallnuts.

-when.ta.tsc

Guest SPFlatty

the merz is alright...i'm diggin that mesko. there is quite a few met's. i have a rule, if its only three leters long, add a letter.

alright...now i KNOW i'm going to get shit for this but this is the way i see it and if anyone wants to show me some evidence other wise, i'm willing to listen and maybe change my opinion...it goes like this....

Met(er) or whatever you guys are calling him has been a)painting freights longer than Met TA b)done very little if any self promotion on a computer or magazines c)has been established for some time(92 at least) and continues to push and write.

oh and IHATEU...by saying he stole Met's "M", do you mean he really stole Muse's "M"?...

don't tell me i'm dickriding because i'm not...just saying how it is because Met TA obviously has lots more friends on here than Meter does.

Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

:

You graffiti kids are all the same. Ya run around after dark taggin' shit, then come home to write out your ego as if you already hadn't done enough of that.

In regards to the met-met scandal, who gives a fuck what name you write as long as you are out there with confidence busting what comes forth naturally. Grow the fuck up and stop swank talkin' and web bangin', and get yer stupid ill fresh funky dookie asses out there and do what yall spend all yer time talkin' about all fuckin' day.

Now mister Wallnut overthere, you will notice that the down south Met, does write Metr. And you will also notice that he aint on this stupid message board beefin' with you because he is confident in himself and his skill, he don't have no tyme(props) to be wastin' on some inter-giga-netter-webber-chatroom. The only reason I got on this thing was to put some words of wisdom into it. If someone writes the same word as you, and it is dope. Then why the fuck are you complaining. Most people would assume it is the same person, and if yer' both bombing trains, then that gives you double the chance to get yer fuckin' name known. Isn't fame the game here.

Graffiti isn't about being an individual, except in style. In fact it is the antithesis, if you wanna argue that, then I can go all fuckin' “night like a lumberjack”. You write graffiti, because someone else did before you, and you made the conscious descision to try and preserve that feeling you felt for it. The only people who care about your squables are yourself and…uhh…yourself.

I aint trying to get you all beef cake-o-rama lama ding donged out, but fer sheezy ya' needs ta just sit back and enjoy his shit as much as you obviously love your own shit. Lets make a change in this stupid graff game, lets all write the same fucking name, let the style shine through from there. I am personally gonna' start writing Met-Met-Met. That way I'll be writing your Met, Metr's Met, and my Met. Then when we all meet, we can say that we Met. Keep yer hoodie on and hide under the coattails of someone elses guise and maybe you will luck out when the cops come a knockin' on the other guys door.

www.acrt.fuckin.a.hogg.swobbler.com

-whizkidspace2005

Re: Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by whizkidspace

:

You graffiti kids are all the same. Ya run around after dark taggin' shit, then come home to write out your ego as if you already hadn't done enough of that.

In regards to the met-met scandal, who gives a fuck what name you write as long as you are out there with confidence busting what comes forth naturally. Grow the fuck up and stop swank talkin' and web bangin', and get yer stupid ill fresh funky dookie asses out there and do what yall spend all yer time talkin' about all fuckin' day.

Now mister Wallnut overthere, you will notice that the down south Met, does write Metr. And you will also notice that he aint on this stupid message board beefin' with you because he is confident in himself and his skill, he don't have no tyme(props) to be wastin' on some inter-giga-netter-webber-chatroom. The only reason I got on this thing was to put some words of wisdom into it. If someone writes the same word as you, and it is dope. Then why the fuck are you complaining. Most people would assume it is the same person, and if yer' both bombing trains, then that gives you double the chance to get yer fuckin' name known. Isn't fame the game here.

Graffiti isn't about being an individual, except in style. In fact it is the antithesis, if you wanna argue that, then I can go all fuckin' “night like a lumberjack”. You write graffiti, because someone else did before you, and you made the conscious descision to try and preserve that feeling you felt for it. The only people who care about your squables are yourself and…uhh…yourself.

I aint trying to get you all beef cake-o-rama lama ding donged out, but fer sheezy ya' needs ta just sit back and enjoy his shit as much as you obviously love your own shit. Lets make a change in this stupid graff game, lets all write the same fucking name, let the style shine through from there. I am personally gonna' start writing Met-Met-Met. That way I'll be writing your Met, Metr's Met, and my Met. Then when we all meet, we can say that we Met. Keep yer hoodie on and hide under the coattails of someone elses guise and maybe you will luck out when the cops come a knockin' on the other guys door.

-whizkidspace2005

YEAH!! What I said!!

Re: Re: Re: Some Dumb YAnk butting into the South (again)

Originally posted by whizkidspace

:

-whizkidspace2005

word

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

the real met was a highway king from NY who was down with tvt...i dont know

what u people is talkin about

You big up MET MAYHEM crew, Holla at cha boy.

The truth of the matter is that in the 80's my boy Met here was already out, and in philly there was another Met who was kill'n shit, He has now retired and does other things, Met mayhem paints a grip and "MET-R" is wak and should quit.....And yo I'm from VA and have been around for a while, and that cat is no OG....

Archived