Cost

yroc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

yo, if anyone has anymore flicks of the revs tunnel diaries, please post. That's the illest shit I have ever seen.

revs just floats through the arteries of the city, one of the only people that shares his thoughts, and his life with whoever pays attention, whether we know/like him or not, bump bump bump.

showing how it's supposed to be done.

Revs is seriously a legend. I don't really get too caught up in the whole idolizing of writers.. I think there are hundreds of dope writers out there, and I love and respect alot of the shit that they do, but REVS seriously has the illest mystique surrounding him.

I visited Rochester, NY earlier this year.. They have this abandoned subway line that I had been hearing about from some people.. sounded pretty dope. Myself and a few friends decided to make a day out of it, got there around noon. There's a main concourse where there are probably like 50 real crisp pieces.. then the tunnel itself actually starts, and less and less graff is evident. You continue in through this one doorway.. the tunnel closes in on you and becomes completely black, the blackest black I have ever seen. We turned off our flashlights and there was absolutly no light at all.. combine that with the wierd noises that tunnels always make, and it honostly became one of the most intense experiences i've ever had. Anyways.. As we're going through the tunnel the first thing we see in the darker section.. "Revs". "Fuckin' Revs" "RevsToots" "Revs- NY underground" "revs- a NY minute" "Revs/Toots- We bomb!". over, and over and over.. all the way from the beginning to the end. I was geeking out.. Seeing revs outside of NYC was insane. I know dude's done alot of work elsewhere, but seeing dude's shit in bumfuck rochester was something else. I really doubt anyone has ever flicked alot of this stuff..so as soon as I can i'll post it up on here.

true king.. forreal, my idol.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived