GOLF.

shameless self promotion

I just got done playing a good eighteen holes...started at 11am....

Skipped my class for the day...it was great..had a acouple labatt blues out there...shot pretty well, at least for not playing in a long ass time..

I think i shot about a 55 or so......(on the front nine, read my damn score card wrong..im alittle fucked up, so fuck you cmeup ;) )

I always fuck up on the green puttin...

Anyone else play golf? Todays a beautiful day for it.:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha...i wish cmeup..

I played golf my freshman year for the highschool and wasnt that bad at all. I just find it a relaxing sport...but i had to give it up for hockey...

I LOOOOVE HOCKEY.

Suburbian~ Go with a group of your boys, bring some beer just relax and try not to think of crushin the ball, just hit it...if you were in my area id take ya out sometime...

(we dont get all serious, today we ramped acouple hills in our cart, and did some three sixtys in the mud...i had fun.)

Guest Pilau Hands

i like the driving range, but i can't play the game

i don't have the urge, the skill, or the patience

but i can hit one 200 :D

Guest willy.wonka

golf is a dope game....

you could say that im almost a natural at it....a happy gilmore type..i can wack the shit out of the ball, but my short game is shitty.

in san diego, my family was almost ashamed of me' cause i rocked an afro ' if anything i liked gettin drunk, i liked drivin those carts down the hill chasin jack rabbits,i liked hitting the ball....maybe when im older i'll get into the game and find my chee...but for now...its all about the beach.good day...the beer cart is the best.usually hot chicks drive them.

first look at my location. that should explain things.

i love golfing, its great to spend a day doing, playing a nice round on the links.

im not sure if any courses are open here or not.

golfing with my drunken aussie uncle is the best golf ive ever known.

i play golf.....i shoot in the high 80's to mid 90's....occassionally ill shoot 100-110.....i started when i was around 7...its been on and off ever since....i might head out to the range sometime this week and hit a few buckets to get back into the swing of things...

• 1 year later...

fucking bump

ive never shot a game of golf in my life before today. fucking company golfing outing. free beer. free food. free carts.... good ass times!

what do you expect from a bunch of construction workers offered that shit? fucking demolition

bump for drunk golf!

• 5 years later...

bump. this.

anyone else fuck with golfing? i've been playing pretty much my whole life on and off.

i'm just starting to get more into it and start hitting pretty decent.

my driving game sucks. i'm not squaring the shots right

but my iron game is pretty good. putting is a different story.

also this thread is mostly about drunk golfing which is great

i just love smoking a blunt then hitting up the driving range

shit is relaxing

Golf is the raddest sport known to man. I fucking suck, I'm a pretty consistent double bogie...I need lessons.

Some homies and myself are taking few days to golf Black Butte Ranch next month, I'm pretty stoked. My older brother is a golfing machine, dude is in his 30s and has 3 hole in ones under his belt.

Archived