Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got done playing a good eighteen holes...started at 11am....

Skipped my class for the day...it was great..had a acouple labatt blues out there...shot pretty well, at least for not playing in a long ass time..

I think i shot about a 55 or so......(on the front nine, read my damn score card wrong..im alittle fucked up, so fuck you cmeup ;) )

I always fuck up on the green puttin...

Anyone else play golf? Todays a beautiful day for it.:D

anything other than playing golf with a bunch of buddies and drinkin is absolutely boring ...........ie. watching talking about etc.......

hahaha...i wish cmeup..

I played golf my freshman year for the highschool and wasnt that bad at all. I just find it a relaxing sport...but i had to give it up for hockey...

I LOOOOVE HOCKEY.

Suburbian~ Go with a group of your boys, bring some beer just relax and try not to think of crushin the ball, just hit it...if you were in my area id take ya out sometime...

(we dont get all serious, today we ramped acouple hills in our cart, and did some three sixtys in the mud...i had fun.)

Guest Pilau Hands

i like the driving range, but i can't play the game

i don't have the urge, the skill, or the patience

but i can hit one 200 :D

Guest willy.wonka

golf is a dope game....

you could say that im almost a natural at it....a happy gilmore type..i can wack the shit out of the ball, but my short game is shitty.

in san diego, my family was almost ashamed of me' cause i rocked an afro ' if anything i liked gettin drunk, i liked drivin those carts down the hill chasin jack rabbits,i liked hitting the ball....maybe when im older i'll get into the game and find my chee...but for now...its all about the beach.good day...the beer cart is the best.usually hot chicks drive them.

Guest willy.wonka

when i said chee i meant chi...

im eating rice and kim chee right now....

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

first look at my location. that should explain things.

i love golfing, its great to spend a day doing, playing a nice round on the links.

im not sure if any courses are open here or not.

golfing with my drunken aussie uncle is the best golf ive ever known.

i play golf.....i shoot in the high 80's to mid 90's....occassionally ill shoot 100-110.....i started when i was around 7...its been on and off ever since....i might head out to the range sometime this week and hit a few buckets to get back into the swing of things...

Guest ledzep

golf is ok, but the driving range rules:D

i've never been, but me and blood as ink are gonna get real drunk and go golfing sometime soon... we just gotta find a public course and clubs and all that... it's gonna be fun...

Guest uncle-boy

golf is fun when it's miniature.

fucking bump

ive never shot a game of golf in my life before today. fucking company golfing outing. free beer. free food. free carts.... good ass times!

what do you expect from a bunch of construction workers offered that shit? fucking demolition

bump for drunk golf!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now