its april.. what the fuck is this...

defyone

this shit is insane, well atleast here in chicago its hitting 88 degrees during the days. and about a week ago it was like 28 degrees. this global warming shit is gonna kill me. meanwhile im sitting in my friends apartment burning the fuck up, the building wont turn the A/C on until may or june or some shit.

---

where did we fuck up?

how the fuck did it get so hot so early?

what are we gonna do when it starts to be 70 degrees in the winter?

does any one have a plan?

---

any way, i stick with my first saying, it april what the fuck is this..

peace.

burninguponer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I'm loving it !!!

here in Toronto (no jokes about the frozen tundra ok?) is about 25'c (80'f).

time for the bike !!

Guest Pilau Hands

on a somewhat related note, i think if i had to choose a way to die, it would be by explosion. spontaneous combustion sounds cool, but there would be pain and id probably burn down my house. if i were to explode i could drive to the mountains, make my peace, and send parts of myself into the air

it's hot

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im feelin this weather, its a suprise everday. i remember 2 weeks ago it was in the high sixties. the next day i woke up in the morning and looked out the window ant it was a fuckin blizzard when it was supposed to be in the 70s. i yelled "WHAT THE FUCK!!?" and my roommate all jumped up and shit cuz he thought my leg fell off or some shit.

Guest sneak

my way to die (if i cud chose)

it wud have to be a jump with out a para, cos the feelin b4 u die wud be amazing, befor i say

Originally posted by m1sT@k3

i will give us an estimation of 5-6 years before people start randomly catching on fire..

That would be some shit. Be sitting in the car listening to the stereo. Look over and the driver next to you is engulfed in a fire. Or see someone running around a parking lot on fire. That would be some funny shit.

Guest Pilau Hands

j, you made me think and i must reconsider

i'd jump out of a plane without a parachute and have explosives strapped to my back. one second before impact, i'd detonate the device and blow myself up, while also creating a crater.

word to bird

Guest SerialRapisT

dude

Should move to Florida...

Down here 80 degrees is when the wind is blowin 20 miles an hour

Hell man we set our Air Condition to 75-80 cause we think it keeps the house nice and cool...

Hahaha I remember swimming in my pool Christmas day sayin "Ya know guys we should go the beach"

Florida rocks that ass. It was warm as a motherfucker on Christmas day.

I was up in the attic with long sleeve shirt and pants on at around 10 today...I came out drenched in sweat. I think I lost about 5 pounds from sweating alone. It was mad hot today in the afternoon too...like 85 or so...I hopped in the damn pool.

I heard it was supposed to be in the 90's up in New England and such...

Guest Stoney Blaze

I would'nt worry about spontaneous combustion with all the water.

The hotter it gets, the more the polar ice caps melt.

Expect hotter weather with massive floods this year.

keep an eye on the Mississippi river.

this weather rocks bro...i woke up today and went swimming at the beach then came home and went to school..and i actually wanted to go to school, all the ladies were wearing tons of skin. there was T&A all over the place..tanktops galore...ive been feeling all motivated and shit since it got warm out...only thing that sucks is that its hot as hell in my house right now.

Archived