beating up girls

*die*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Father of a Daughter

I took my kid shooting when she was six. She learned to shoot a .22 pump rifle with me holding the stock. When she was about thirteen or fourteen, I took her out to a gully and she got off blasting the shit out of cactus plants with a 12 ga. We shot up three or four boxes of shotgun shells. When she was 13, she shot a 236 out of 250 on the Texas State Concealed Handgun License Test with a 9mm Browning Hi-Power. Of course, she was too young to be licensed, but the girl shoots better than my wife. I shot a 250 out of 250. She took her first ride on a Harley when she was five. I doubt I'm ever going to have to defend her, but I'm down for it. Anybody hurts my kid, he better be ready to pay the price. And the price is going to be pretty god damned high. My wife has always said if anybody hurts our kid we'll flip for it to see who goes to prison. Sounds good to me. My Drill Instructor schooled me right:

"Your rifle is only a tool. You kill with a HARD HEART."

And that, as they say, is that.

i saw a guys get taunted by this chick. she was all" fuck you, your a bitch, what are you going to do , nothing, hit me i dare you hit me!!!" so he socked her with his left hand,and knocked out 2 of her teeth. then she went looking for a gun she usually carries in her purse. i was in shock about the whole thing.

Originally posted by el barto

i saw a guys get taunted by this chick. she was all" fuck you, your a bitch, what are you going to do , nothing, hit me i dare you hit me!!!" so he socked her

now thats where I say it isn't ok. it wouldn't be ok regardless of who was what gender. The world is full of assholes - but you still have to have some restraint.............

Guest platapie
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

now thats where I say it isn't ok. it wouldn't be ok regardless of who was what gender. The world is full of assholes - but you still have to have some restraint.............

i agree with you for the most part. but there is a story for every situation and this girl had a gun.i mean i woudl pretty much stay away from any body with a gun but whatever. im no women beater. i love girls.:love2:

Originally posted by platapie

but there is a story for every situation and this girl had a gun.

indeed, a VERY good example of why one should have restraint. only an idiot allows themselves to be taunted into hitting someone with a gun.................god forbid you allow yourself to look like a bitch, right?:rolleyes:

oh, I love girls too! we should hook up.........:P

i think i might have a virtual engagement to IBTease tho............................

Originally posted by el barto

i saw a guys get taunted by this chick. she was all" fuck you, your a bitch, what are you going to do , nothing, hit me i dare you hit me!!!" so he socked her with his left hand,and knocked out 2 of her teeth. then she went looking for a gun she usually carries in her purse. i was in shock about the whole thing.

why cant the bitch stand up for herself

girls around here are always trying to start shit

and when the shit hits the fan they always

resort to having their friends jump the guy they were taunting

or they go for the gun

people in general need to learn to fight their own fight

and have the common sense not to start shit when they cant handle it

packing a gun makes you a pussy in my book

yeh it was fucked up all together but i wouldnt be hitting her if i was him. it is irratating tough that there are gurls out there talking all kinds of shit like that. i love gurls too, if any want to send me a picture of them they should hit up my email and ill let you know if i want to date you, thank you. good bye

aight yall kids just check this out. you kids who are against girls beating have never meet a REAL hood rat. There vicsous. fuck, man they aren't even human. i saw a hood rat once beat up a dude with a babby carrier wiht a baby in it. the guys was like her babys daddy or something like that. that shit get mad ridiculous you. for real you kids just don't know. girls annoy the fuck outa me any way cause they always around me and be talking stupid shit. i'm the kid who like one of those suave ass black guys with the waves in thier hair a shit who get like mad females when ever he wants. i mean i aint got no reason to lie about that shit. but majority of women out there are really fuckin stupid.

ill put up with two ot three blows from a girl, but after that im laying her out. you see i dont go picking fights with huge guys who will destroy my face, and the only reason girls feel they can do this is because they dont think youre going to hit them back. well fuck that, thats their misunderstanding. shouldnt write checks your ass cant cash.

Guest LadyKrink
Seriously bitch slapping should become a sport because they annoy the fuck outa me. They be the first one to dis you and say "why do you always gotta go out at 2 in the morning for some fuckin graffiti shit" ,but they'll be the first one to ask you to do their name and shit.

What you have said is so fucking ridiculous that i feel like less of a person just because i read such absolute nonsense. I have never read something so full of shit in my life, my brain hurts for having to waste my energy on reading something written by such a horribly stupid disgrace of a man.

Look Kid before he got locked up I would take my man out bombing every night & rack paint for him everyday. I understand graffiti as his strongest form of expression so i am always willing to drop everything for him and his need to paint.

You need to understand that most girls aren't like that. Just because they don't understand you going out to catch a spot at 2 am, doesn't mean they don't like your shit. Fuck take it as a compliment they want you to draw them something you fuckin idiot.

i'm the kid who like one of those suave ass black guys with the waves in thier hair a shit who get like mad females when ever he wants. i mean i aint got no reason to lie about that shit. but majority of women out there are really fuckin stupid.

LOOK RICO SUAVE You front like your someone important (sadly enough to you that's a drug dealer). You make it obvious you don't respect woman and then wonder why you are surrounded by stupid one's that don't even respect themselves. that is the only possible way a sorry little boy like you could ever get lucky enough to experience a girl at all.

YOU are why guys have such a bad name. Not only that but you can't lie for shit. some girl ran up and almost tore your eyes out but she thought it was someone else and then you threw her in a dumpster..Come on...GIRLS ARE THE BEST THING THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO YOU SO LEARN TO RESPECT. YOU CAME FROM A WOMAN....WHAT IF SOMEONE WERE TO BITCHSLAP YOUR MOTHER THINK ABOUT THAT YOU DISRESPECTFUL FUCK.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i hit my mother......then i smacked my self across the face with a bottle because i was to pissed with myself....it aint cool fellows...dont hit chicks

All I can say is one of my all-time favorite scenes in a movie is the beginning of The Way of The Gun when that comedian girl gets the fuck beat out of her face. I never really liked Ryan Philipe until he just grabbed her by the back of her head and repeatedly smashed her face. That had me open.

Archived