any suggestions

deznatori

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hurts alot. can't go to a doctor. No insurance and no cash to pay one of those ER fucks. my scanner os actually sitting like knee high so I just sat in a chair and put it up like I would on a table or some shit. I wish I would have got it on film when I fell. My big toe touched the back of my calf. And it popped twice as loud as any finger being popped I've heard.

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by WhenOne

that looks pretty bad

go to one of them neighborhood free doctor/clinic places

if you can find one

hey its free

Hell ya! Walk-In clinics ROCK! They just take a year and a day to get you on the list... Went there once cause Cut my face wide open on a Skate Board wipe out while trying to grind a waste high pull... got on the pull but skate board went faster than me :D

Any hoot I stopped the bleedinh myself with gauze they gave me and about an hour later they finally took me in the back and gave me stitches...

They rock... all the ask your info and your in...

free clinic is where it's at dude... i walked on a broken foot for two days before getting it checked out... and because i didn't get it taken care of right away, it still hurts when i ride my bike for too long (and it's even worse on a skateboard...) and this happened about 7 months ago, i think...

x-rays my friend... or at least keep off it for way longer than you think you should...

dude that shit looks broke as fuck... you better go ahead to the free clinic, or take it to the hospital and bite the bullet on the bills... that shit will never heal on its own. my boy tried that ones and ended up having to get it rebroke and set in the right place. i wolud think that breaking it once would be enough:confused:

Guest --zeSto--

Stop scanning your foot !

use R.I.C.E.

Rest Ice Compression Elevation

Here's what you do...

DONT WALK for atleast a day and keep doing RICE.

if you have to walk, use a cane... and act all pimping.

Provided there's no torn ligaments or bone chips,

you need to get the swelling to drop.

The best way is to go from a hottub to a cold pool, and back and forth.

Or just the hot bath tub to a cool bucket of water.

The change in heat will lower the swelling really fast.

This might be dangerous is there's actually something busted.

so dont sue me.

keep an eye on it...a friend of my dads lost his leg from a similar injury....i crushed my leg once on an ATV/fourwheeler....bruised pretty badly, all the blood when down to my heel and it looked alot worse than yours. i didnt have an ankle for a good while....it will go away after a few weeks....i the doc can prescribe celebrex to relieve swelling...yes, it is an arthritis medicine, but it also reduces swelling...i couldnt walk on it for about 4 weeks....and it was extra painful when i woke up in the morning and stood up....all that blood flowing down the leg caused so much fucking pain...almost unbearable, but i managed...

Originally posted by sectorTVA

keep an eye on it...a friend of my dads lost his leg from a similar injury....i crushed my leg once on an ATV/fourwheeler....bruised pretty badly, all the blood when down to my heel and it looked alot worse than yours. i didnt have an ankle for a good while....it will go away after a few weeks....i the doc can prescribe celebrex to relieve swelling...yes, it is an arthritis medicine, but it also reduces swelling...i couldnt walk on it for about 4 weeks....and it was extra painful when i woke up in the morning and stood up....all that blood flowing down the leg caused so much fucking pain...almost unbearable, but i managed...

RICE works too as zesto said...however ice and compression wont help much after the first day of sustaining the injury, at least thats what the doc told me, he said just get plenty of rest and keep it elevated...

i did pretty much the same thing skating a few years ago, but i ignored it and went out drinking then clubbing all night like an idiot...got a nasty surprise in the morning when it was all huge and purple, eventually went to the hospital just in case, but it was only badly bruised, not broke, so i got a tubi-grip and an excuse to sit on my arse and do nothing for a week...anyway, my friend knows all this first-aid stuff and he'd say RICE too, but if the pain is that bad you really should get an x-ray because it'll stay painful if it's broke...good luck

oh yeah, remember that bit in Misery where the nutty woman 'hobbles' james caan? :beat:

I looked and called a ton of places. There are no free clinics in my city. The one place that I found has a sliding scale based on income I owe a boat load of money from the last time I went to the hospital. I elevate it and ice it every night after work. I can only do that then. Resting it is tricky. I have to go to work everyday. Which means walkin 9 blocks or walkin 5 and nabbin' the bus. I have my crutches but that shit still sucks. I wrap it during the day to keep it compressed. If it is still all crazy this weekend I might have to go and get it checked. That the first day I will be able to get down there. Optimo hopefully I got a cause of luck like you did. and Misery proves women can be just as crazy as any mass murdering sodomizing canaballiltic man out there.

Guest sneak

when i first saw the pic, i cuda sworn it was a fuckin knee!!!

but go with aserine, and get the fuckto a clinic, free or not. damn, get ur mum and dad to fork out for the bills if needs be

Archived