Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deznatori

any suggestions

Alright I can't get the swelling or brusing to go away. The brusing is gettin worse. I have tried icing it up and elivating it. Anyone have any ideas for me. Fuck doing Half-cab lipslides. I now hate them.

1710029.jpg

It looks a lot worse in person. My foot is twice the size of my other one and behind my toes are all brused. The other side is all crazy purple too.

i don't think it's gonna go down until it wants to dude. it might have fluid or something nasty in it.

no offense dezn, but its seeing stuff like this that makes skating so fun

oooh... ... . .. . .

that dont look nice.

go to a doctor.

___ ____ _ _ ___ _____

|___ | |___| |___| |_ |_____|

|_____| |___ | | _|_ |___| | _____|

man, that looks like it hurts... but all I can picture is you with your foot up on the scanner trying to hold still while it scans, and that makes me laugh.

Hurts alot. can't go to a doctor. No insurance and no cash to pay one of those ER fucks. my scanner os actually sitting like knee high so I just sat in a chair and put it up like I would on a table or some shit. I wish I would have got it on film when I fell. My big toe touched the back of my calf. And it popped twice as loud as any finger being popped I've heard.

damn fool... if u were in the neighborhood, i could probably work some shit out for you.

get well man

Guest blood as ink

that's gotta smart like a mother fucker...

that looks pretty bad

go to one of them neighborhood free doctor/clinic places

if you can find one

hey its free

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by WhenOne

that looks pretty bad

go to one of them neighborhood free doctor/clinic places

if you can find one

hey its free

Hell ya! Walk-In clinics ROCK! They just take a year and a day to get you on the list... Went there once cause Cut my face wide open on a Skate Board wipe out while trying to grind a waste high pull... got on the pull but skate board went faster than me :D

Any hoot I stopped the bleedinh myself with gauze they gave me and about an hour later they finally took me in the back and gave me stitches...

They rock... all the ask your info and your in...

i think ill have to add the picture of my toe to this when i take one. snowboard+lazyboy+50 stairs+me=lots of missing skin on my big toe.

free clinic is where it's at dude... i walked on a broken foot for two days before getting it checked out... and because i didn't get it taken care of right away, it still hurts when i ride my bike for too long (and it's even worse on a skateboard...) and this happened about 7 months ago, i think...

x-rays my friend... or at least keep off it for way longer than you think you should...

dude that shit looks broke as fuck... you better go ahead to the free clinic, or take it to the hospital and bite the bullet on the bills... that shit will never heal on its own. my boy tried that ones and ended up having to get it rebroke and set in the right place. i wolud think that breaking it once would be enough:confused:

Guest --zeSto--

Stop scanning your foot !

use R.I.C.E.

Rest Ice Compression Elevation

Here's what you do...

DONT WALK for atleast a day and keep doing RICE.

if you have to walk, use a cane... and act all pimping.

Provided there's no torn ligaments or bone chips,

you need to get the swelling to drop.

The best way is to go from a hottub to a cold pool, and back and forth.

Or just the hot bath tub to a cool bucket of water.

The change in heat will lower the swelling really fast.

This might be dangerous is there's actually something busted.

so dont sue me.

Guest uncle-boy

cut if off. show it who's boss.

keep an eye on it...a friend of my dads lost his leg from a similar injury....i crushed my leg once on an ATV/fourwheeler....bruised pretty badly, all the blood when down to my heel and it looked alot worse than yours. i didnt have an ankle for a good while....it will go away after a few weeks....i the doc can prescribe celebrex to relieve swelling...yes, it is an arthritis medicine, but it also reduces swelling...i couldnt walk on it for about 4 weeks....and it was extra painful when i woke up in the morning and stood up....all that blood flowing down the leg caused so much fucking pain...almost unbearable, but i managed...

Originally posted by sectorTVA

keep an eye on it...a friend of my dads lost his leg from a similar injury....i crushed my leg once on an ATV/fourwheeler....bruised pretty badly, all the blood when down to my heel and it looked alot worse than yours. i didnt have an ankle for a good while....it will go away after a few weeks....i the doc can prescribe celebrex to relieve swelling...yes, it is an arthritis medicine, but it also reduces swelling...i couldnt walk on it for about 4 weeks....and it was extra painful when i woke up in the morning and stood up....all that blood flowing down the leg caused so much fucking pain...almost unbearable, but i managed...

RICE works too as zesto said...however ice and compression wont help much after the first day of sustaining the injury, at least thats what the doc told me, he said just get plenty of rest and keep it elevated...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this