Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bill clinton

a question for everyone

my friend and i are planning to hop trains from location to location next summer. we are gonna hop them for about a month and a half.

my question is...

...does anyone have any tips or advise or words of experience to help me out. anything would be greatly appreciated

your president,

william "wild bill" clinton

dont make plans, anyone i know whos hopped just got on and came back when they felt like it, your not riding the greyhound you know, its super unpredictable, dont say youll be back by a certain date cause you have court that day, cause you wont make it.

if you dont know the basics , dont go , or there is a good chance you will die . seriously .

THE WRITERS FORUM > THE TRENCHES - DISCUSSION > TRAINSPOTTING >Hopping Safety Gear

this one too, although we got into a little argument about cops in the middle...

It's not Rocket Science

But you do need to know quite a bit about what's going on to avoid getting hurt or busted. Read

"Hopping Freight Trains in America" by Duffy Littlejohn

Sand River Press

1319--14th Street

Los Osos, CA 93402

$13.95 + $1.95 shipping

Or, go to the post "Duffy Littlejohn Online" and use the link to online versions.

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE.

If you hop "blind" you may wind up dead or in jail, for real. Best of all, go with an experienced train hopper who knows what the fuck he is doing.

http://www.deadtrainbums.com/causes/

The passwords are "dead" and "bums"

BE FUCKING CAREFUL. This ain't no fucking hobby.

Guest blink_ATX

kabar will i ever see you inmy rail yard??

Nope. But after I'm gone you'll find my streak and think "Dammit! He was just here a couple of days ago!" LOL. "KABAR: LONG GONE."

me and a friend o mine talked about doin that, carry lots of cigaretts and an extra 60 bucks you fold up and tuck away in your wallet so when your tired of it no matter where you end up you can take the greyhound home

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this