** WEST OR EAST **

Guest eessee

the only hting the results of this poll prove is there are more kids from the west coast on the internet.

real G's know the coast battle is for fake ass retarded gangster motherfuckers. people into freights, i mean really into them, not jocking the trend, know the coast issue is a moot. trains run all over, mohterfuck a coast.

oh btw...east coast rocks your socks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

It dosent matter what side your from its about if you can get up and get known. We are not hardcore gangstars and if you think you are your nothing but a fool and dont belong on this site. Join the 2-pac fan club and listen to some Jay-z and Nelly you fuckin Homo. WESTSIDE YO, get a life. Anyone who know a thing about Hip Hop will tell you it doesnt matter. There is talent everywear and you can stop it!! So fuck all of you wannabe Gangstars. KILL YOUR TV!!!

Guest landofdalost

yea

who the fuck cares....its not about the east or west.... you sound like the media when that tupac guy and the biggie smalls guy had a "so-called" war ..... get out and rep your neck of the woods

• 3 years later...
yo there has been mad beef and words tossed about this whole eastcoast westcoast thing but to be straight up i think they both rule in diffrent materials but hey who cares i want to know what the people got to say so which is down more for graff east or west coast ????:D
East coast no doubt. But NY is the holy land for graff shit. Shit, since I was old enough to pick up a can NY writers have been catching wreck. ONE73!

:scrambled:

Archived