who the fuck is tue skinny...

Guest blink_ATX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami
Originally posted by blink_ATX

man you are just as dumb

i dont live anywhere near dallas fucker

bitch what does my name say!!!!!!

and yeah i know you fags arent hollywood or that the sun hardly shines through the fucking fog but i knew it would piss you off. Trust me ive been to every big city in this country, at leats the cool ones, and i know my country. fool

in reality SF is a bunch of whiney faggots and dykes and the only tgh part of that city is by the other bridge not hte golden gate one.

and i dont care if thats close to where you live its still a tight spot.

Yea dude this guy toured with kid n play and Vanilla when they were on the run, he was that towl kid named DC, and he said his fade was whack.... they only went to the "COOL TOWNS" and skipped St.louis...thank god....

Guest Revolt

your fucking dumb bitch i been to SF aint no hard asses oh wait yeah hard asses and hard dicks getting it on with each other.

and we texas boys would make you sunbaked fruitcakes cry your face lifts off.

bitch we southern fools dont fuck around...

you wanna go toe to toe??

you both live in shity places....end of storie

Guest Revolt
Originally posted by whoami

Yea dude this guy toured with kid n play and Vanilla when they were on the run, he was that towl kid named DC, and he said his fade was whack.... they only went to the "COOL TOWNS" and skipped St.louis...thank god....

(*think of rude comment for lost boy ) blah why bother

Guest Revolt

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man you are just as dumb

i dont live anywhere near dallas fucker

bitch what does my name say!!!!!!

and yeah i know you fags arent hollywood or that the sun hardly shines through the fucking fog but i knew it would piss you off. Trust me ive been to every big city in this country, at leats the cool ones, and i know my country. fool

in reality SF is a bunch of whiney faggots and dykes and the only tgh part of that city is by the other bridge not hte golden gate one.

and i dont care if thats close to where you live its still a tight spot.

----------------

oops i ment this quote

time to go to bed

Guest NoamChomsky

Revolt,

While you're definetely a super stealth ninja in your own right,please believe the NIP does not tolerate ANYONE capping on SF,which is the home of our mad secret ninja fortress hideout.Please believe it.

~>nMoEaOmW<~

Guest sneak
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Sure,but first you have to pass the ninja training course then you can be down with us.Please promise not to abuse the mad crazy ninja killing skills we will teach you.

i give u my nija word on that. please believe

Guest blink_ATX

this thread is so stupid not to mention these moderator wannabees.

ooh ban blink, yeah sure, i think yous guys should be banned for being highly abbrasive and just plain dumb.

end of story.

thread closed

this thread is so stupid not to mention these moderator wannabees.

ooh ban blink, yeah sure, i think yous guys should be banned for being highly abbrasive and just plain dumb.

end of story.

thread closed

um, moderator wannabes?? Your the one tryin to close the thread...dumbass...god you are FUCKIN RETARDED.

Are you 12?

your fucking dumb bitch i been to SF aint no hard asses oh wait yeah hard asses and hard dicks getting it on with each other.

and we texas boys would make you sunbaked fruitcakes cry your face lifts off.

bitch we southern fools dont fuck around...

you wanna go toe to toe??

wheres that picture of that retarded kid when its needed?

Archived