who the fuck is tue skinny...

Guest blink_ATX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why are we soo quick to ban people, I think we should live and let live no matter how stupid we think other people can be......

but thats my opinion and not yours and you only like your own opinion so never mind.......

ahh fuk it im tired:confused:

Guest NoamChomsky

Monica,What a good time she was.i want to thank you for all the pleasure you gave me and the boys..

P.S. the beavers said hi.

Guest blink_ATX

no shit...

im not wsting anymoretime in channel zero im strictly hitting up the image depatrment as soon as i get my lazy ass up and pay my debts back so i can get my N90 back and start taking it with me when i paint the town red.

and regulator, i highly doubt you cali suburb boys have ever seen some shit like that.

feel tha drity south motherfucker

worse comes to worst revenge comes first.

l0rd Ka0s

Guest blink_ATX

your fucking dumb bitch i been to SF aint no hard asses oh wait yeah hard asses and hard dicks getting it on with each other.

and we texas boys would make you sunbaked fruitcakes cry your face lifts off.

bitch we southern fools dont fuck around...

you wanna go toe to toe??

Guest NoamChomsky

The NIP will follow you all over the board.We cant be stopped.We wil not quit until you are chopped up in a TL dumpster.

NINJAS HIYAHHHHHHH

face lifts??? blink get your shit straight SF is not hollywood.... there is NO sun here....what the fuck are you talking about.....stupid redneck....go feed the pigs

and another thing..YOU ARENT FROM THE DIRTY SOUTH...so shut the fuck up....hicksville texas 30 miles out from dallas is NOT the dirty south...granted your all dirty mother fuckers though because theres prolly no water pipes in your town huh?

Originally posted by FROSTY

why are we soo quick to ban people, I think we should live and let live no matter how stupid we think other people can be......

but thats my opinion and not yours and you only like your own opinion so never mind.......

ahh fuk it im tired:confused:

why isnt this dick banned?

*joke*

Quote of the Day "and we texas boys would make you sunbaked fruitcakes cry your face lifts off." - Blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

man you are just as dumb

i dont live anywhere near dallas fucker

bitch what does my name say!!!!!!

and yeah i know you fags arent hollywood or that the sun hardly shines through the fucking fog but i knew it would piss you off. Trust me ive been to every big city in this country, at leats the cool ones, and i know my country. fool

in reality SF is a bunch of whiney faggots and dykes and the only tgh part of that city is by the other bridge not hte golden gate one.

and i dont care if thats close to where you live its still a tight spot.

Guest NoamChomsky

You mean that bridge that goes across that big bay?I cant remember what its called but that place is pretty cool.

Originally posted by blink_ATX

in reality SF is a bunch of whiney faggots and dykes

of course thats your impression on SF because you were obviously in the castro disctrict your entire stay looking for a moist peice of male ass....dont base an entire city just because the gay population didnt accept you honkey

Guest NoamChomsky

Damn,Catherine Bell is hot.Ninja Hiyahh!!!

IBNOAM<-----(The IB stands for Into Bell)

NOAMROK

~>nMoEaOmW<~

:king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest blink_ATX

i was nt in no castro district, we just went up through there an shit, we stayed by pier seven or whatever like by ghiradeli or something but i tooks a walk all the way to the ghetto cause i got lost them streets all look the same you gotta watchthe graff in order to find ones way back.

"oh ninjas dont like suburbs not enough stuff to climb."

quit being gay seriously...

go out and paint. for real.

Guest NoamChomsky

You're the only one taking all this "beef" seriously.

My ninjas just reported that their ninja van broke down outside of Midland,but they will be their by tonight to take your head.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest NoamChomsky

Sure,but first you have to pass the ninja training course then you can be down with us.Please promise not to abuse the mad crazy ninja killing skills we will teach you.

Archived