new thread..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

-Haven't gone out at all.

-Did a lot of Photoshopping. Some Flash work, some video stuff.

-Cast 4 pitchers and 7 cups, only 3 pitchers and 4 cups came out right.

-Played Rummikub with my girl, roasted her ass. Played Othello with her, got my ass roasted.

-Watched A.I.

-Ate a huge fucking jawbreaker that took me 8 hours to finish yesterday.

-Am currently waiting for a 2hr. render of some fire footage for our show.

-Need some goddamn food. McD's, here I come. Beer,

El Mamerro

this week fails to compare to last weekend but its not too bad. I didn't get any painting done due to the fucking rain. Did a few stickers and some nice blackbook work, Killed a sixer of rolling rock last night, If there is no rain tomorrow night its on for painting...I have been itching to get my hands dirty.

Friday i got pretty damn high and just chilled with some sorority girls that i know over at their house until like 530am just drinkin an whatever....

Saturday, we bought all those beer balls and like 4-5 kegs and three bottles of liquor...for like 18 of us....needless to say, last night i was the most drunk i have been in a LONG ass while...my last drink was at like 430 or so, and i started at 9 i believe. I played 4 games or caps (same thing as beer pong for the most part) just to start...anywhoo, we killed that shit, only thing left is a bottle of brandy, it tasted funky...last time we buy that shit...

oh and i woke up at 12 noon still drunk, and went and did a fucking presentation for a Mis200 class till 4 or so..how much does taht blow?

Girlfriend went home...

I was too drunk to paint...though i did sticker acouple things walking through campus earlier today when no one was aorund..

Archived