On crutches again.

deznatori

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dirty bird

cycle is yumi, chip has got to go that shit is to wierd. thats not graffiti anymore. met cant hide his wack style behind colors. tasq,funk some cool new shit to look at. chris = now thats a fucken panel piece.

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by dirty bird

chip has got to go that shit is to wierd. thats not graffiti anymore. .

graffiti is being as different as you can, well if chip started to bite everyone, would that make his stuff graffiti again, you dumb fuck

Guest dirty bird

mugshot sorry i disapointed your day. my opinion is my opinion. now go run along now son with the rest of the get along gang. you obviously have poor taste

Originally posted by dirty bird

cycle is yumi, chip has got to go that shit is to wierd. thats not graffiti anymore. met cant hide his wack style behind colors. tasq,funk some cool new shit to look at. chris = now thats a fucken panel piece.

looks like he vandalized other peoples property to me.hey but im not the one to tell people what graffiti is...

Guest mikro137

im a big fan of chip. mos def one of the finest writers of this day and age. also bump for met and cycle.

Archived