LEAD DNA AOK IMOK DF

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, that driver shit is fucking haggard, why the fuck do kids jock people so hard, i hope lead disses all this wack new jacks stuff......fucking kids never learn, oh and you arent in a2m ......i mean seriously toys!!!!

Originally posted by eiziv

dude, that driver shit is fucking haggard, why the fuck do kids jock people so hard, i hope lead disses all this wack new jacks stuff......fucking kids never learn, oh and you arent in a2m ......i mean seriously toys!!!!

kid, you've got to be kidding me.

Guest dirty bird

Whatever.. half of that shit looks like it says zead looks like a z most of the time. Some of his shit looks cool. He kinda uses pretty fruity colors though. Fruity as in gay. he must be doin something right look at how many responses this gay shit got. I'am a art critic to

Guest railroadjerk

Re: lead...drive?? noooooo

Originally posted by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

its funny...lead jocks drive...but they both know seaz...and are both in dna end and a2m....hmmmm...thats fishy

its just lead jocking to the nth degree. styles, crews, friends...

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by eiziv

hey.!!!is that?!??oh yeah....hahah....good work sir..good work.

this is getting stupid......just wait, in a few posts im sure someone is going to add more writers to this list that have other aliases and give out more information that doesnt need to be told. you dont need to be john edwards to figure this out.............shut the fuck up in advance.

Archived