LEAD DNA AOK IMOK DF

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"nigger's got more arrows than GESO. Oh, wait a minute ... those are geso's arr... ah nevermind"

Some are cool, some not so much... but lets just say you go into a subway sandwich shop, and order a foot long, and proceed to leave 2 bites or approx. 3 inches of it on the table. did you eat a footlong? absolotely not... you came up short... just as not going the full height, or full length, (which are 2, and the only 2 criterea to constitute a whole car) does not make a whole car. I'm not hating on this nigger, I'm just using my impeccable sense of observation. I just dont think he shoulda wrote "came up short" cuz a good writer would find a creative solution, like making an "!" or a 1 The last one is ok, and seaz is fucking rtarded hot!

knickers, please..

so just because he didn't take the extra 1/2 hour to paint a "1" or exclamation point, it makes that wholecar less of a wholecar? is he really a worse writer for it?

i really think the little talk bubble with the "comin' up short" quote makes him more clever a writer than the dude that throws in the ornementation to make up for making his piece a bit small, maybe that's just me. it makes me smile. it's funny. diff'rent strokes i guess...

Guest drip one

damn. lead got his own thread. yo lead, if this bullshit beef is done, get at me if you wanna paint something. i like your old shit better. if anyone got more lead from the 90's , please post. me you and stem should hook up on a production. well................

Guest 5th wheel

he's good.....i caught a lead that was a silver fill and white outline...sounds gay but looks so fresh....more please

Archived