Mr Mang. a art genius or Creeper than Van G. or Picasso?

desired

Through the ages art has been pushing farther and farther to the limits.

In the past artist such as Van G. and Paccaso were thought as artist with no talent because there art was 2 ahead of their time. But now 100 and somthing yrs later these artist have been the ones who have shaped modern design and cartoons and what not.

Van G. and Piccaso suffered from alchol abuse and mental illness that is why there art through the years depict a more creep death feeling. Van G earlier paintings seemed to be more lively with warmer colours and the use of detail in his self portraits but as the yrs past by he portrayed his self in more cool colours and muddy ones this gave me the sence of him falling apart due 2 his illness.

Yes I know it must be odd to compare Mr mang's art to these world renown artist but the do share similarities none the less. They both have odd styles. If art was going to make another change who knows Mr mangs art might just be the one to create it.

even though it is desturbing, simplistic and childish.

just a thought.

to each his own- art is in the eye of the beholder

do u think Mr mang will make a mark in the future of art...................................................he does have unique concepts of love/death/society

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think this might need to be in channel zero or something like that, but they'll move it if they need to.

i'm flattered that you even made this post. the fact is though, i'm just an average person that gets pissed off by everyone at school.

it'd be nice to leave a mark on the art world (wherever that is), but i probably wont. i'm glad some people like my stuff, but to most people it's a dime a dozen. mr. mang is just gonna have fun and keep on keepin on. f some art school.

but again, thank you.

i dont know if there is already a thread about this but give me the name or give me a link and ill check it out i want to know more of your reasoning for these drawing and if you do any of this on walls or are you into graff as well and participate

Archived