the wierdest thing...

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

main, i had the most fucked up dream.

i was like rolling outta my APT complex and i pass this homeboy i used to work with on tha J-team and he was wearing his jay hat digging in some white limestone all grinded up an shit an he was like hey what the fuck DUDE!!! sos i kept cruising and ended up in this joint where this one kid was straight tripping with a suitcase like bill gates when he was young carrying around a monster laptop. ANyway this bitch was up in this and she was like all mutating from fine ass fuck to like mutant human radioactive deformity degenerate. So like i was then wanting to fuck her when she was fine cause her body was fucking bomb as hell cause she was like a famous swimmer. So i finally get my chance to fuck her in my shower at my apartment and im all sitting acroos from her and pull her on to my dick but im trying to stivk her in the ass and shes like oooh but it hurts. then i cant remember but something happened and we got interrupted and we were back to that same place with that crazy bill gates type fool. Now theres this crazy ass animal thats deformed and looks like something nasty outta MIB and im trying to or supposed to be feeling sorry for it but its like scaring the shits outta me. Then i wake up to the sounds of WB parkway traffic zooming by an shit and the rising sun blaring in my face. So i get up shut the window, lower the blinds, and try to deduct what it all meant. MAIN my dreams are to crazy.

lord Ka0s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats some nutty shit guy. I had a dream that i was in space and i was just traveling through galaxys and shit really fast and then i saw earth and i just started flying towards it really fast and wright when i was about to enter the atmostphere i woke up. I dont know what that dream meant but it was crazyness. I think its cauz i alwayse read shit on nasa about space and life and shit...

Guest unoprimero

Do you have those recurring dreams where you're making out with your ex, or you're shamelessly jumping the new guy in the office, someone you just met and fancied rotten? What does it all mean? If you're a believer of dreams, then you know that dreams are really unconscious messages that we derive from our waking lives.

Sex dreams in themselves can merely be a way of reliving or anticipating a great sexual experience or sexual delights. However, since sex is such an emotionally charged issue for women in our waking hours, sex dreams can become an unconscious tool that have underlying messages - they could be a metaphor for expressing or resolving our inner conflicts.

Not all sex dreams have to have a deep significance and one type of dream certainly doesn't fit all. The Freudian axiom "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" is true of sex dreams as well. But there are some universal themes and symbols that can be applied to some of women's most common sexual dreams.

* The one where you're doing the wild thing with someone famous

* Sleeping with an ex

* Experimentation between the sheets-and loving it

* Sex in public

* Being forced to have sex with someone you trust

* Having sex with someone unexpected

* Sleeping with another woman

* Getting caught in the act by your mother or father

* Dreaming about an orgy scene or group sex

Originally posted by unoprimero

Do you have those recurring dreams where you're making out with your ex, or you're shamelessly jumping the new guy in the office, someone you just met and fancied rotten? What does it all mean? If you're a believer of dreams, then you know that dreams are really unconscious messages that we derive from our waking lives.

Sex dreams in themselves can merely be a way of reliving or anticipating a great sexual experience or sexual delights. However, since sex is such an emotionally charged issue for women in our waking hours, sex dreams can become an unconscious tool that have underlying messages - they could be a metaphor for expressing or resolving our inner conflicts.

Not all sex dreams have to have a deep significance and one type of dream certainly doesn't fit all. The Freudian axiom "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" is true of sex dreams as well. But there are some universal themes and symbols that can be applied to some of women's most common sexual dreams.

* The one where you're doing the wild thing with someone famous

* Sleeping with an ex

* Experimentation between the sheets-and loving it

* Sex in public

* Being forced to have sex with someone you trust

* Having sex with someone unexpected

* Sleeping with another woman

* Getting caught in the act by your mother or father

* Dreaming about an orgy scene or group sex

damn...you must be having alot...alot...of messy dreams!

• 5 weeks later...

had my first graff related dream i walked into a home depot stole a couple cans and i was stopped and i just like flew away when i was confronted by this fat lady with glasses and went into another store and racked a whole aisle of paint and flew on top of a roof top of the store and painted this wall took all the time i wanted to and then i went into this abonded building with like no roof and saw all this paint.. lile lots of it and ran into a vampire but doesnt suck blood and he writes skills. and we went out painting and had fun thas about it.. god i love dreams...:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my friend had this dream that me and him got busted hitting this spot that we are about to hit tommorow......should i still hit the spot?

Guest whoami
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

my friend had this dream that me and him got busted hitting this spot that we are about to hit tommorow......should i still hit the spot?

fuck no dont do it, do it another night.

I had my first graffiti dream was when I was in a wal mart and I was racking paint which I usually dont do, but any way I started filling up and some fat guy security guard started chasing me then I ran into like this curtained off area and one of my cans sprayed me all over with paint, so I was hiding in this curtained off area and some kid I know from school is like "YO PABLO" and pablo isnt even my fucking name..And he blew my spot where I was hiding and got busted, but then the guard said yea I'll let you go I rack paint too...

It was funny...

here is somthin that i learend in ap pshycology class(like the only thing ive learend througout my 4 years in high school) u know those dreams where yer falling and falling forever then like right before u hit the ground u wake up, well if u actually hit the ground in your dreams u can die. there have been five reported cases of heart faliers then theyre heart starts again because of this dream. just thought id share this with u.

those dreams when you find like all this money and your having fun, or the ones when your travelling and your in the airport and generally something really really good happens then you wake up....that really really sucks

have you guys ever had it when your half asleep and you think its a saturday and you can sleep in, then you realise shit! its not that also sucks

Archived