TE

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie
Originally posted by skum lord

do you even paint or what?

nah you just like being able to say you paint so you can be the cool kid.

excuse me but thats my job. hes actulyl paintign right now. im the one who uses that line to get girls so get it straight mister!:D

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by skumbucket

fuck that shit is gay, keep the hearts to your self. bitches.

rarrr...meow.:)

trample again: skum lord is not drunk....and maybe you guys like your letters and tags simple but we are more into the style..originality...abstractness...maybe you don't feel our shit but deal with it...its whats on the streets which everyone has to see...big deal you can burn him or you can do this or that man... who cares

i don't see when graf came about doing better pieces.....how much time can you put into a piece..? but how much style and cleanliness can you accomplish when your bombing a spot thats fukin up in your face...? not in a stealth spot thats dark and abandoned

ahhhh some more of my stupid shiet talk..i can't believe i actually let this 12oz drama get the best of me

but sometimes u can't help yourself

Originally posted by idonotlikeu

yes i do paint. and yes i do burn your ass. jrunc you suck. for reals.

you have like zero UPs. bombing fucking the boonies and shit.

"oh i think ill hit up this metal thing in the middle of fucking no where and shit, yeah man nigga for real"

jrunc hasnt even stepped up yet for all you know he was staying on the sidelines because he didnt want any part of this.

this of course being completely fantasy. hahahaha.

but anyway i doubt you want jrunc to go off on your ass, you and everyone else knows jrunc would smother your ass in bombing.

you dont even realize the wraith thats coming.

R.I.P. AF

---

oh yeah nice name dropping RECK(idonotlikeu) from AF/LF.

i know ive done it a few times but always edit it out when pointed out to me.

Guest mcpeepants
Originally posted by charlibucket

trample again: skum lord is not drunk....and maybe you guys like your letters and tags simple but we are more into the style..originality...abstractness...maybe you don't feel our shit but deal with it...its whats on the streets which everyone has to see...big deal you can burn him or you can do this or that man... who cares

i don't see when graf came about doing better pieces.....how much time can you put into a piece..? but how much style and cleanliness can you accomplish when your bombing a spot thats fukin up in your face...? not in a stealth spot thats dark and abandoned

ahhhh some more of my stupid shiet talk..i can't believe i actually let this 12oz drama get the best of me

but sometimes u can't help yourself

i agree with your point of view, i dont hold it against pepple if they paint soemthing different than what i like to paint and bombing iis very important and needs to be precise to make it clean since you only have a short amount of time, but i myself have been piecing alot these days, it is a part of graff other wise id have no can control and any skill. people need the piecing experience to be better at bombing.

well from my point of view, ive learned in this graff seen that the better you piece the more respect you get. for example, katch. he dont get up much, but he has mad respect in hawaii as well as outside hawaii. if you bomb mad and you have no style i dont think your going to get mad respect. do you give rosco respect???? no you dont. you guys(TE) straight hate him, crosssing his shit out and some what. he gets up more then you. so why do you think your better all because you get up more?

i do admit te gets up more then af. but can you admit that we piece WAY better then you fools?

trample once again: man i should make a new name for myself instead of using my friends.....

reck go get a needle and pop your big head..i don't care if art runs in the family

and i give rosco mad respect..and he was lining dica so they were battling so they were lining each other out, sometimes not leaving name..you just assume all of te lines rosco out..you don't seem to understand the concept of a battle...

about katch..he bombed numerous spots and does piece...and like i said style is in the eyes of the beholder so you can't say you have more style then another..especially when you bite with your flamings borders and letter styles and fill styles

and yes i'm sure you've been in the scene longer then me, but you ain't nothing man...you can piece better then me oh wow and i never said anything about being better then anyone...

your the only typing i can burn you this and that..so pathetic bye bye bye bye bye now...:dazed:

trample ahhh again: getting in the 12oz drama..and we all get in each others business

dyptheria....your right graf can be seen differently..and battling should be done..with doing better spots,capping which everyone person in graf has to take part in, doing better pieces

but we don't come out here saying i'd burn you or we piece better then you..maybe not you..but people in your crew criticize as much as shit as we do, then talk about how we are so bad for doing it..hypocritical to me

and your right lining a dope piece..is just toy shit

but you guys been in the game long enough to understand theres always toys coming up capping and lining, so instead of whining about it on the computer about whats a battle..i think we should all go out and paint whether it be a piece in a ditch or a bomb on the streets

and a thread could never represent graf in a area..think about whose posting pics..they're only gonna put what they think is good

i'm okay with saying hawaii looks toy on the internet..but i'm just another toy bastard eat meeee

Guest the answer

well from my point of view, ive learned in this graff seen that the better you piece the more respect you get. for example, katch. he dont get up much, but he has mad respect in hawaii as well as outside hawaii. if you bomb mad and you have no style i dont think your going to get mad respect. do you give rosco respect???? no you dont. you guys(TE) straight hate him, crosssing his shit out and some what. he gets up more then you. so why do you think your better all because you get up more?

i do admit te gets up more then af. but can you admit that we piece WAY better then you fools?

you got to be joking katch is one of the illest bombers ive seen he used to hit freeway spots in cali with full colered characters that most would be shitting themselves to do a fill in yall dont know katch gets down.

it's called paying your dues, and katch has paid his dues. he's one of the only fools to do solo wildstyles and productions in spots where everyone else would do a quick silver. if you do quantity don't forget quality. if rosco (posted in hawaii thread) kept doing the same thing 1 or 2 years later than it would be hard to give respect to someone who still kicks the block letters but if in the 1 or 2 years later is kicking some atak style then i could see showing mad respect to that kid, but hey that's my philosophy and i ain't drunk

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

well from my point of view, ive learned in this graff seen that the better you piece the more respect you get. for example, katch. he dont get up much, but he has mad respect in hawaii as well as outside hawaii.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

you got to be joking katch is one of the illest bombers ive seen he used to hit freeway spots in cali with full colered characters that most would be shitting themselves to do a fill in yall dont know katch gets down.

Guest mcpeepants

fuck that idontlikeu knows whats up with katch, he may have not made his statement clear but what hes trying to say you need to be good at painting before yoiur good at bombing. he brought up katch in the sence of these days. like now he doesnt need to bomb or anyting because his skill gets respect. it may not be the best analogy because katchs fame is also built up by his intense bombing. but regardless hes saying that ups isnt everthing, skill needs to be earned, and he knows how good katch is. geez. i need a life and im sure everyone else here could benifet from more of one. have fun

actually there are no excuses for not getting up. its as simple as you do or you dont.

fuck style, fuck respect, fuck opinions, fuck all of that. dont concern yourselves with those things, paint for your own personal enjoyment. why should you aim to please people that you dont know, dont care about, dont have anything to do with? who exactly are you trying to impress and why?

like trample said: youre going to see my shit like it or not. i dont give a shit what people think about my stuff.

"that shit is wack" OH NO! i better rearrange my life and the way i see and do things because someone doesnt feel it.

rosco, when i see roscos stuff i see a guy whose having a blast doing something he enjoys. he has to know he doesnt have the greatest style but its obvious he doesnt care, fuck everyone who has something to say.

no excuses

arrests

scared

broken spinal cord

no paint

no money

no time

tired

no excuses

of course thats perfectly fine, just dont try to make excuses.

youre just not up.

i'll go make myself a frikin name to go on this again but sorry you af people are so perfect never been drippy and never ever painted nothing ugly and burn everyone in the world i am so sorry i ever misjudged you guys, AF.... your the best crew in the world and deserve the utmost respect........ hahahah:rolleyes:

your balls are so big, you guys bomb and piece soo good. and all these girls are into you..doing outlines or fills with no borders is dues to be burning anyone in hawaii graf is wack, not everything

and how can you go accusing a crew(TE)of capping katch, katch does get respect...your a hypocritical bastard..and to of my concern you've capped me before you seen me crying...haha :dazed:

12oz is a big joke..everything gets taken so personal

there are different kinds of battles, that's how it's been, crossing out is acceptable, its a BATTLE. if you want to learn about this kine battle dyptheria, i suggest you visit LA.

KATCH has definately paid his dues, if you were around before '98 you know. but i agree with colour, no excuses.

idonotlikeu, there are some bad ass peicers in TE. ATAK, JAER, REJK, HYES, NEK off the top of my head are all sick peicers. then you got guys in AF who have thrown a lot of terrible peices, i won't say names so i don't hurt feelings, but you ,RECK, know exactly what i mean. some are getting good now but others aren't. not everyone cares about respect in the scene, i could give a fuck about "the scene". you'd get more respect from me for doing a nice fill on a heaven than a nice peice in a gutter next to a church and a marsh.

Originally posted by dogface

there are different kinds of battles, that's how it's been, crossing out is acceptable, its a BATTLE. if you want to learn about this kine battle dyptheria, i suggest you visit LA.

KATCH has definately paid his dues, if you were around before '98 you know. but i agree with colour, no excuses.

idonotlikeu, there are some bad ass peicers in TE. ATAK, JAER, REJK, HYES, NEK off the top of my head are all sick peicers. then you got guys in AF who have thrown a lot of terrible peices, i won't say names so i don't hurt feelings, but you ,RECK, know exactly what i mean. some are getting good now but others aren't. not everyone cares about respect in the scene, i could give a fuck about "the scene". you'd get more respect from me for doing a nice fill on a heaven than a nice peice in a gutter next to a church and a marsh.

i know exactly what you mean. ha.

Originally posted by colour

actually there are no excuses for not getting up. its as simple as you do or you dont.

fuck style, fuck respect, fuck opinions, fuck all of that. dont concern yourselves with those things, paint for your own personal enjoyment. why should you aim to please people that you dont know, dont care about, dont have anything to do with? who exactly are you trying to impress and why?

like trample said: youre going to see my shit like it or not. i dont give a shit what people think about my stuff.

"that shit is wack" OH NO! i better rearrange my life and the way i see and do things because someone doesnt feel it.

rosco, when i see roscos stuff i see a guy whose having a blast doing something he enjoys. he has to know he doesnt have the greatest style but its obvious he doesnt care, fuck everyone who has something to say.

no excuses

arrests

scared

broken spinal cord

no paint(MEE)

no money(MEE)

no time (MEE)

tired

no excuses

of course thats perfectly fine, just dont try to make excuses.

youre just not up(MEE).

word

Guest mcpeepants

where the hell is everyone getting this shit from? people are making up little rules and ways to go about getting respect. paint this this and this, and youll get respect. truth of the matter is dowhat you want because only nice people give respect.everyone else claims they do but have these changing guidelines and reasonings why they wont give respect.

i think being shitty and not having control but bombing is not going to satisfy myself, i need to geet better at painting before i can make soemthing nice and styled that i can bomb, its not about me pleasing other people, getting good doesnt mean your trying to please other peole. that sounds like an excuse not to try.

personally i dontthink im good yet but im trying and i rarely bomb now but i do have it in me like i used to, but life happens, i cant always make time just for that, sorry but i have other resopnsabilities as im sure other people here do, or should. but regardless to that i think of myself as a nice guy, i give respect to those that either i dont know or are nice back to me. for a while i gave te respect because i was into some of their stuff and they got up. but then for no reason they started being mean and calling me a shit talker. where have i talked shit??? if you guys are bored and have nothing to do and want to start a battle, just tell me the truth i dont care but you turninto the shit talkeer when you call me that and im not doing that. Te doesnt give respect because their not cool or nice people, and you guys are probably proud of that, so dont act like its not true.

Guest Dyptheria

*****************edited***************

Sorry to everyone. ...................................................

(It's just the internet)

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by charlibucket

i'll go make myself a frikin name to go on this again but sorry you af people are so perfect never been drippy and never ever painted nothing ugly and burn everyone in the world i am so sorry i ever misjudged you guys, AF.... your the best crew in the world and deserve the utmost respect........ hahahah:rolleyes:

your balls are so big, you guys bomb and piece soo good. and all these girls are into you..doing outlines or fills with no borders is dues to be burning anyone in hawaii graf is wack, not everything

and how can you go accusing a crew(TE)of capping katch, katch does get respect...your a hypocritical bastard..and to of my concern you've capped me before you seen me crying...haha :dazed:

i'm in AF but...

i'm not a great painter,

i dont get chicks,

my balls are average sized,

i dont think AF is the best crew,

i DO paint for myself,

i DO paint for fun,

i DONT cry when i get capped,

if this is trample, i told you i dont think TE capped katch,

i know that TE has people that burn me by a lot,

i'm just trying to paint,

and finally, meef.

:o

(*edited cause i thought that above flick was on this thread, oops)

DYPTHERIA, UNCLE,

good words, good points, i thought dyptheria was serious, sorry. but nobody's tagbanging, it seems pretty friendly if you ignore all the computer shit talkers(aka everyone). all the crossing out is dica and rosco, its a fun little tagging battle to watch if you ask me.

peace,

dogface

p.s. nothing.

wow. thats the nicest te ive seen. and your not even in te. hahaha

Too bad its just like u only in a book or away from the public eye.sorry to be so meanso reck the offer is still on the table when are we going to fight i wish i knew what you looked like you would get pummeled step up bitch back the shit talking up i want to fight reck and leave the skateboard at home weapons are for pussies i want to fight reck punk bitch

Guest platapie

you guys shouldnt fight.

hey you guys ever look at who started this thread?:idea:

Guest mcpeepants

this thread is lacking the proper energy for fun, some oen should punp this shit up!!! get pumped!!! yah!!!

Originally posted by dogface

idonotlikeu, there are some bad ass peicers in TE. ATAK, JAER, REJK, HYES, NEK.... [/b]

is this implying that jaer is in TE?

i'm pretty sure he's not..

and he doesnt' paint anymore.

not so sure about nek though

Archived