][NINJAS][IN][PAJAMAS -=missions=-

REGULATOR

Guest -sudz-

i do not cheat, cheating is not what i do. if i were to cheat, it would be cheating, and if i may referance my earlier statement, cheating is not what i do. cheating and i are not together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoamChomsky

You guys reminded me;The NIP spends alot of time ironing our pajamas.Each ninja worked very hard for them so they take very good care of their pajamas.

One day I got up early and left the ninja fort to grab some Carls' Jr..On the way back I caught the bus home(Yes, ninjas use public transportation)I sat down in the back and started to read a copy of The American Spectator(yes,ninjas like to keep up to date on politics)A few minutes later an old nun(nuns are sworn enemies of the NIP)tripped and tried to reach out for something to grab onto so she wouldnt fall to the ground.She grabbed my arm and ripped my pajama sleeve.Needless to say I ran her head through the bus window and used my grappling hook to escape.NEVER EVER DISRESPECT A NINJA'S PAJAMAS!

Guest NoamChomsky

Sudz,I will talk to Reg but your chances dont look good.If you can bring every single stick of juicy fruit gum to the ninja fort by dawn we might have a place for you.

Guest NoamChomsky

Ninjas always use starch.We kill,rack,fly,fuck shit up,and hurt feelings all over S.F. And boy do we look good doing it!!!

Guest -sudz-

juicy fruit eh?....... it can be done. but if the gum is not there when you arrive, it means i was there, and ate all of the gum, and stealthily left without a trace. thats how good ninjas leave.

Guest NoamChomsky

Reg,We have junior ninjas staked out at a TPFPPFP safehouse where some of the beavers may be locked up.We strike at dawn!!!!!

Guest NoamChomsky

Me,Regulator,and some junior ninjas struck a TPFPPFP safehouse this morning.We had ninjas with bows and arrows up on the surrounding rooftops giving us covering fire so we walked right through the front door with our swords ready for slicing.We took out about 5 TPFPPFP right when we first came in.But other than the 5 dead bodies their was nothing else in the room.It wasnt a safehouse, it was a setup.Just when me and Regulator realized what was going on about 20 TPFPPFP ninjas jumped down from the ceiling and surrounded us.We were outnumbered,so we threw down some smoke bombs and stealthily escaped.We went over to the Carls' Jr. on Market Street and tried to figure out what had happened.It was obvious that they had moved the beavers at least a week before we attacked.But how did they know?Is their a tratior in our ranks?The beavers must be rescues at any cost!!!!!!!

another attempt at rescueing the beavers was commited today. we disguised ourselves as att digital cable installers, and walked right into their living room, but one of the junior ninjas fucked up and his ninja star was showing....the TPFPFPF cut his head off and came after us, so me and noam killed all the TFFPFP ninjas with the cable dish and remote control with our superioir NIP skills (we cant spele very good thoe), and then searched the house for the beavers.....we found massive quantities pof play girl magazines and shit smeared condoms lying around the the floor...we found one beaver in the closet, and the beaver said to me in beaver language that teh other beavers were being held at the sony metreon. so me, noam, and a handful of junior ninjas walked out of the house to go back to our secret ninja fort.....then noam ran back inside, and came out with their 100 inch flat screen TV and some poptarts......on teh way home we were attacked by some crackhead squirrils, we killed them with ease but we got blood on the TV...o well..at least we saved a beaver, got some breakfast, and stole their tv too.....NIP

reg , my ninja skills are :

trafficking aussie nuns with the quikness.

silently jumping from trees to rooftops and running sideways along walls always comes in handy .

my pajamas are black.

im always dowm to slice some TPFPPFP.

i respect the pajama code and iron them regularley .

i have a huge ninja fort in my room which can be used for any number of things .

i make mean pancakes .

Guest -MOE LESTER-

noam, we have a traitor....we will have to take care of him during tommorows mission....our secret ninja informant said hes chilling down at the Jungle fun and adventure.....gather some junior ninjas, we going to work

this is reg by the way

Guest -MOE LESTER-

YES....dee is automaticallly in the ninjas in pajamas....find some sexy pjs...ooooooo....everyone gonna want to join us if we have dee!

Guest NoamChomsky

I hate the Sony Metreon,As Senior ninja in charge of asassinations I would like to kill the traitor personally.Reg,teach me some more Beaverese,I need the beavers to get me my rice and funyons.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

YES....dee is automaticallly in the ninjas in pajamas....find some sexy pjs...ooooooo....everyone gonna want to join us if we have dee!

i want to join because i like your name... you like basil too? of course, your a ninja.

i do too, because i think i just got in...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yes.....i will teach you some basic beavernese....

please save me- 3 squeaks, 1 growl

im hungry- growl, 2 squeals, 1 sqeak

give me back my frisbee!- GROWL followed by a short squeak that sounds like "bitch"

fucker- a short rasping noise

you suck your dads cock - rasp growl 2 rasps and a squeak

make me some rice and funyuns- funyuns 1 half squeak rice 1 half squeak 2 squeals and half a growl

ill teach you some more later

dee is now in the NIP....im so happy i think im going to cry

holy shit someone hold me, i am getting emotional....

its like graduation or something, but im actually starting something not ending... this is great........ i feel the power........ and its kinda wet....??? ninja juice.

Archived