Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

Ebony Love

Guest Wilt

cameo fucking burns...that rove is dope too.

Guest mazer1
Originally posted by Wilt

cameo fucking burns...that rove is dope too.

size and onset!! what what!

Those first drawing are pretty fresh. Also I see tons of Cameo and Kaput on websites and all that, but I've never actually seen either of them rolling. Wierd huh?

Those first drawing are pretty fresh. Also I see tons of Cameo and Kaput on websites and all that, but I've never actually seen either of them rolling. Wierd huh?

me too.

-jerk182

SHUT UP FAGGOTS don't run your mouth on the fucking net about a fellas work.

man that peice i did is gay.....nothing like rocking right against the wall SON...ese theirs a irsih green kyle it was done at the same spot and they seem to head your way i'm on one side onset on the other if you catch it and flick it I'll send you something smething like nothing else you've ever reseved...

we don't get kyle's around these parts, but I'll keep an eye out for it. No need to jump to my defense...if somone doesn't like my piece thats fine...can't please everyone.

I don't care if they like it or dislike it...thats not the point my point is they should keep their bullshit to themselfs and off the fucking net.THE REIN OF SHUT UP IS IN EFFECT.

Frate, No need to get all hyped about someone's opinion. My opinion is worthless to everyone besides me. That shouldn't matter. I didn't say that I don't like any of his stuff. I could say the same about any writer out there, even is he is my friend, foe, or just some kid good or bad. There's some things I dig, and some things I don't.

Nice post. I caught one of your hoppers rollin through today Ese w/Rove I think. Silvers No flic. just saw it rollin across the bridge when I was driving.

Guest railroadjerk

ese is straight up making that bar his bitch. good show buddy...

cameo/kaput goes without saying is freshness too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this