Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest platapie

im in josh land

Guest platapie

so my brohters girlfreind comves over wanted to take this skin tag and wart off of me. i thaught it was hella getto, but i wanted the shit off for free(she works as a plastic sureguon) but she asked me about the pain. and i suggest i want some painkillers. she hooke dit up i didnt feel shit , bu tnow im jsu so insianily drugged it kicks so much ass.

viva the hook upps.

Guest Dr. Drew

alright what do you have? tylox, vicodin....?

friends share;)

holy shit he's so wasted, rather than glorifying it, he should teach the kids on here about the dangers of backyard surgery.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by wiseguy

holy shit he's so wasted, rather than glorifying it, he should teach the kids on here about the dangers of backyard surgery.

nah it wasnt liek that geto she had all her equitment from her office and shit. woop im still loopy

dude don't be a fag. doctors just cut those skin tags off with clippers and send you home in 10 minutes. As for the wart what did she do? Freeze it off. They do shit all the time like nothing in a few minutes. Take some tylenol and be a man.

:dazed:

Originally posted by Pistol

dude don't be a fag. doctors just cut those skin tags off with clippers and send you home in 10 minutes. As for the wart what did she do? Freeze it off. They do shit all the time like nothing in a few minutes. Take some tylenol and be a man.

:dazed:

hahaha. hes right, you know.

pistols on point with this one

fuck the tylenol and be a real man

or just get wasted

tylenol?...what the fuck...take some jack daniels and be a man....pussies.

ps pistol how did you like that pic I sent your way via the email?

Guest platapie

i dont care about the pain thing. i was tryign to get fucked up. and it worked so poop on you. if i was tryign to be a man id be fine with goign at it all tuff guy. but the free drugs are what i was stoked on. well im ready for bed now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this