Some SF shit.....................................

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last night i was hitting up on this truck and all of a sudden some loud voices yell "stop waking me up" "stop tagging my truck"....turns out there were fuckin hobos living inside the truck....it was this one with a dissed Gise bomb on the side and a mize bomb on the back...fuckin hobos

Originally posted by Jerk182

really!!!!! wahooo........ although im pretty sure its got the good o'l tasty chicken broth in it. (hence it tasting so damn good) wish i spoke spanish to clarify things.

my favorite sf burrito by far is faralito's (sp?) next to safeway on market. oh man so good. nice bathroom as well.........

-jerk182

Best burritos in Mission are at El Casalito on mission and 17th. the realness.

And for a sandwich LUCCA LUCCA LUCCA!

Originally posted by hava_nagila

one time i saw this lady swinging milk crates around and around towards this other lady and one of her boobs was hanging out.

ooooohhhhh shit! that was me and my homegirl back in the day. earlier i had accidentally ripped her shirt open because she called me a crack whore.

jerk182 knows the deal when it comes to el farolito next to the safeway. fuck yea. they always hook it up with the extra rice in the super burrito.

trust me kiddies...i have seen everything living near the tl.

Guest evidence
Originally posted by Devilush

ooooohhhhh shit! that was me and my homegirl back in the day. earlier i had accidentally ripped her shirt open because she called me a crack whore.

jerk182 knows the deal when it comes to el farolito next to the safeway. fuck yea. they always hook it up with the extra rice in the super burrito.

trust me kiddies...i have seen everything living near the tl.

or living in a closet near the TL....

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by REGULATOR@Apr 13 2002, 08:32 PM

i was in chinatown once and there was this homeless guy lying on the street with his dick hanging out....the funniest part was that there was a cop wearing latex gloves trying to make him get up, and the homeless just kept lying down.....the picture on the cops face was a kodak moment, but i didnt have a camera

i just caught some shit by vegan, dest, eruptoe and more SF damage, its in black in white but o well...its in the roll...i should have it developed soon

onetime i was walkin down jones st to tl liqors and this crack head dressed in a black plastic bag showed me her ass, pussy and asked if i wanted to buy some of her raunchy crackwhore pussy it was the gratest thing i ever saw i can still laugh about it to this day ilove sf wish iwas home :yuck: :haha: :yuck: :haha:

Archived