Some SF shit.....................................

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i did all of that graffiti.

one time i saw this lady swinging milk crates around and around towards this other lady and one of her boobs was hanging out. that was on ofarrell. another time i saw a guy get hit in the skull with a crutch and i heard it from a block away. also on ofarrell. another time i pooped in a small box...that was on van ness. another time i was walking up polk from mcallister and some guy in a monster truck asked me where to get a good blow job while making the jack off motion with his arm.

good times. good times.

Re: i did all of that graffiti.

Originally posted by hava_nagila

one time i saw this lady swinging milk crates around and around towards this other lady and one of her boobs was hanging out. that was on ofarrell. another time i saw a guy get hit in the skull with a crutch and i heard it from a block away. also on ofarrell. another time i pooped in a small box...that was on van ness. another time i was walking up polk from mcallister and some guy in a monster truck asked me where to get a good blow job while making the jack off motion with his arm.

good times. good times.

one time i saw a black woman taking a shit on the post office in front of hella people, this was on fillmore...another time some some drunk homeless lady went up to my friend and threatened to cut his balls off and ass fuck him, this was in the tenderloin, and yesterday at the transbay terminal there was this dead pigeon lying on the ground and the other pigeons were eating it

Yeah, I've seen mad bums pooping on the sidewalk on Mission. I seen a man in a green bug costume on folsom dancing. I also got chased by a guy in his underpants for shooting bottle rockets at his house by church street. the city posse.

Guest Ted Wakowski

I was up in Walgreens on Market once and this dude decked out in camoflauge gear got caught stealin some shit ... he got his ass beat hard by security in front of like twenty people. I wouldn't picture Walgreens security dishing out a beatdown like that.

My girl walked by some guy on the street with his dick out jerkin off. She said he was making those "spastic" near-climax jerks.

Kodak moments.

i was in chinatown once and there was this homeless guy lying on the street with his dick hanging out....the funniest part was that there was a cop wearing latex gloves trying to make him get up, and the homeless just kept lying down.....the picture on the cops face was a kodak moment, but i didnt have a camera

i just caught some shit by vegan, dest, eruptoe and more SF damage, its in black in white but o well...its in the roll...i should have it developed soon

Guest Sevs210

HIER was the first person to ever diss me.... I was on vacation in 8th grade and he crossed out a bunch of my tags....Now that I live here, and see his shit I always wanna diss it....

one time at cancun. (best burritos on mission) this homeless dude was getting all loud yelling at everyone to give him free food. the dudes behind the counter obvioulsy knew him from before and were yelling at him by name to get the fuck out. then he helped himself to chips and was pouring salsa into the paper bag when the shortest cook from the kitchen runs out and instead of punching the dude made a u shape with his open hand and slammed the guy in his fucking wind pipe! the homeless dude is totally knocked off his feet and whacks his head on the tile floor. bag of chips and salsa go flying all over. the guy from the kitchen kicks him a few times and the dude leaves. fucking crazy.

-jerk182 (i sure wish cancun's rice was vegan) frisco is the tightest place in the world to see crazy shit.

yo jerk last time i checke their rice was vegan.....so ???

really!!!!! wahooo........ although im pretty sure its got the good o'l tasty chicken broth in it. (hence it tasting so damn good) wish i spoke spanish to clarify things.

my favorite sf burrito by far is faralito's (sp?) next to safeway on market. oh man so good. nice bathroom as well.........

-jerk182

Guest blood as ink

nice post regulator. liking the espo and the skert/adek...and the rest as well.

as far as cancun goes...they're pretty good...i ate there too much for awhile though.i've wanted to check out gordo's for awhile...also la cumbre on valencia(between 16th and 17th i think) is pretty good...a bit pricey though.

Archived