coming home from work.....

T.T Boy

and being greeted by a whole flat of beer..... is what happened to me today, damn i love this feeling, i came home all happy with the warm weather and i happened to stuble upon a nice cold flat of kokanee sitting in the fridge, i dont know whos it is, but im taking my cut. i think its my underage brothers, but fuck him, im enjoying this beer more than him.

what a start to a weekend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

haha I envy you. well just for a little... I will soon be able to purchase alcoholic beverages without the need for a fake i.d... I can't wait! :D

man...

i came home from another interview of a job i didnt get...

but on the plus side, i racked 3 cans, talked to some random/annoying/cute chick, and busted a half assed peice.

but i have this everclear.. nothing to drink it w/ though.

Originally posted by Vanity

man...

i came home from another interview of a job i didnt get...

but on the plus side, i racked 3 cans, talked to some random/annoying/cute chick, and busted a half assed peice.

but i have this everclear.. nothing to drink it w/ though.

You can drink it with me.

hahah

no but seriously, straight shot that shit!! (mmmm..feeeeel the burn~)

damn thanks nizzles, yall are invited, apparently theres a house party going on here and im starting to feel these beers, i wonder whose they are........ no ones said anything and im drinking strong. maybe it was present or something. beer fairy maybe?

Archived