Revelation about graffiti

artsol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TE_Destroys
Originally posted by artsol

'Very intelligent people discuss ideas, fairly intelligent people discuss events,foolish people discuss people.' --FDR

I'm entitled to an opinion, and just because my opinion differs from yours doesn't mean I'm in any way inferior or mistaken.

"Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything" - Alexander Hamilton

Last time i did a throw up on the highway, i collapsed Monsanto's Biotech plant. artsol, you need to rethink this, because your revelation is nothing more than nonsensical toy drivel, which, in all probability, is highly respected at your city's cultural heart and adjacent legal alley. Go sit on a patio, drink a beer, and discuss the front page news - you're no Hegel or even a Saint-Simon.

Guest TE_Destroys
Originally posted by Night Shift

no, in a PERFECT world faggots like you wouldnt post up toy shit like this about some fuckin hindu-ghandi revelation that they had jackin off to britney spears..

graff isn't just some illegible shit on the side of a pay phone or in a bathroom stall.. so maybe in your so-called "perfect" world graff wouldn't be around, but that's no world for me.. personally, i love my evil government corruptions and consipiracies.. makes life more fun.

Motherfucker - what, you're dissing an entire people and one of the greatest men to live in this century? you're worse than that faggot artsol. bitch hick - go to school and open up. that's what pussies like you need to do.

Guest eessee

damn sometimes i wonder why we even other replying to this dumb shit but i have to say two things....

monkey ass......

and one more thing...

fag...

oh shit and yeah...

i get up on your moms ass....

pretty smart putting down writers down after a lifetime of putting and dedication our lives to this shit but hey i know your a real toy so why does it matter.... and u sound like a fucking pig with all those big ass words and if your not ur just a dumb ass person behind a computer wasting font.....:mad: :mad:

Archived