its now time to see the IVO BLACKBOOK styles...

IVO AKM KILLERZ

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO:

not to mention Gusto gets up! I've seen some dope GU fire escapes lately around my parts. keep rockin'! and a non-drippy eatch bath handstyle? I'd say that burns near 90% of the people that use the shit.

where is he getting up? i want to know where

so i can come and meet him..

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by graffitiSUX:

that from a guy jacking the la steez. hahahaha. lets see how well you stand out outside of bumfuck idaho cumstain.

and to all the kids who don't like ivo.....if any of you had any clue about german panel styles in the mid 90's (rio etc) you would get what he does. but since you all think graf is legal 3d's and abstract crap, keep on lookin stupid.

YES YES,FUCK 3D GRAFF,GET OFF THE DICK ALL YOU FUCKING BITERS....ARTY FARTY BULLSHIT.AND FUCK DUM YANKS THAT THINK FR8S EVEN QUALIFY AS REAL STEEL....

Originally posted by modern ep ta:

plus your from australia, who gives a rats ass about graff in australia.

FUNNY THING IS,USA HAS APPROX 50 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE AS WE DO ,AND YET IN THE PAST 2 YEARS,AUSSIES HAVE COMPLETED MORE TRAINS IN NEWYORK THAN YANKS,WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT YOUR SCENE....BUNCH OF PLASTIC SOFT COCKS!

MR BANOS - SYDNEY AUSTRALIA MUTHER FUCKER

Originally posted by Xeroshoes:

Yeah gusto did improve a bunch, he's gonna get hella good... And Ivo how about post some IVO piece that isnt just shit-ass block letters? I really dont dig those things...but your train is cool...

I AM GLAD SO MANY TOYS HATE ME! I LOVE

READING ALL YOUR TOY RESPONSES! KEEP IT UP..

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by modern ep ta:

funny guy! see thats the thing mid 90's, that shit is 10 years old. nuff said. this post sucks, is all i'm saying.

really dude..... grafs about evolving your style not just taking it back 10 years...i mean thats cool do throw out a old school burner. but shit dude i see you come on this message board like your the shit y dont you be humble post your flicks and not talk shit back to people like it said in another post arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics even if you win your still retarded. dont get me wrong you get up hella from what ive seen but the block style over and over again posted on here is gettin tireing to see.

[This message has been edited by spodieottieydopalicious (edited 08-19-2001).]

HEY EIZIV! thanks for the props hey,if they

read it properly they would have noticed i

have been doing this style since 1998 only,

b4 that i did wildstyle etc and now i am bored of it and quote from you it is fun to go backward so gusto you gay bum fucking toy fuck off because when i find you one day i will baseball bat your head to pieces!

>>>>>>>post some of your wild style

Originally posted by eckie:

Stick it up em Banos, fucking yanks cant even drink full strength beer.

None of the american toys on this board would have painted a passenger train anyway.

MELBURNING AUSTRALIA

yes i agree

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/ivo-pkham2solo.JPG'>

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

plus yor from usa,who gives a rats ass about

the freight graff there mate!

quite a few people, mate.

• 2 months later...