its now time to see the IVO BLACKBOOK styles...

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by gusto:

ight lemme reply to every1 shit.

1st off. Ivo, how do u get off callin me a toy? according to every1 im better than you.

everyone meaning all your toy mates on this site? first of all show me your pieces trains bombing that you have done! i have been writing since 1986 so respect dickhead!

i used to do wildstyle etc but i got bored of it and in 1998 i turned to this new blocky style so if ya dont like it dont look!

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Slow down!

Hey, ivo, maybe you write for a long time, but this block style letters aren´t really that good- neither the letters nor the colors.

and gusto: i don´t know your older pieces,but if you write only a year it´s ok, although i don´t like your style. but you have still a long road to go. Peace 2 save7

Originally posted by ercu89:

Slow down!

Hey, ivo, maybe you write for a long time, but this block style letters aren´t really that good- neither the letters nor the colors.

and gusto: i don´t know your older pieces,but if you write only a year it´s ok, although i don´t like your style. but you have still a long road to go. Peace 2 save7

hey dickhead? if you dont like my style dont look at it because i paint with mad heads in oz so we dont care about you internet toys....

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Originally posted by modern ep ta:

FUCK IVO YOU MARK ASS TRICK, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR CREW. YOUR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

that from a guy jacking the la steez. hahahaha. lets see how well you stand out outside of bumfuck idaho cumstain.

and to all the kids who don't like ivo.....if any of you had any clue about german panel styles in the mid 90's (rio etc) you would get what he does. but since you all think graf is legal 3d's and abstract crap, keep on lookin stupid.

i hate that ivo guy....but is it me or is gusto actin like a poser i mean his drawins were good but shut it............

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

[This message has been edited by intercept (edited 07-19-2001).]

hey,gRAFittiSux, i know the rio(dortmund)styles and i must say: iloved and still love it!...but that was on trains. he has such powerful letters and colors, but ivo´s sketch hasn´t anything that rio´s work had.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

ight lemme reply to every1 shit.

1st off. Ivo, how do u get off callin me a toy? according to every1 im better than you.

everyone meaning all your toy mates on this site? first of all show me your pieces trains bombing that you have done! i have been writing since 1986 so respect dickhead!

i used to do wildstyle etc but i got bored of it and in 1998 i turned to this new blocky style so if ya dont like it dont look!

Damn IVO you been painting since 86' and you still suck that bad... FUCK you OZ... and no disrespect to the true ass writers in australia that can respect up and coming writers in any country... But to the My shit don't stink Syndrome having Bitches like IVO (And Believe me your shit stinks, Damn that my fucking eyes burn after looking at that kafka) Your getting nothing but Dick in your mouth syndrome from people on this side of the pond.....

DAMNIT.... got me all riled up.. Those are some tight sketches gusto......

stop talking about ivo and aussies for that matter, half my crew is from there and beef with them is beef with me, plus this is the internet and its stupid, ivo is trying to be fucking nice and post stuff and all you dicks do is hate on everything, you talk about people who who dont post flicks and when someone posts alot of flicks you all bitch. like ivo said just dont look, idiots.....and another thing regression of style is common, if you have been writing for a while sometimes it is fun to go backwards and do something that is just fun maybe some of you internet fags have forgot about fun

Originally posted by eiziv:

stop talking about ivo and aussies for that matter, half my crew is from there and beef with them is beef with me, plus this is the internet and its stupid, ivo is trying to be fucking nice and post stuff and all you dicks do is hate on everything, you talk about people who who dont post flicks and when someone posts alot of flicks you all bitch. like ivo said just dont look, idiots.....and another thing regression of style is common, if you have been writing for a while sometimes it is fun to go backwards and do something that is just fun maybe some of you internet fags have forgot about fun

It seems to me that ivo started all this hating shit with gusto.

ivo, shut it you fag, gustos shit burned yours, easy, just accept that, and dont talk trash. and it's true, if you have been writing since 86 and are still stuck on that one block style, stop. i respect block style, but when i look at someones work, and it looks the same all the time, it sucks. i think you should take some lessons from gusto, because he totally fucked you over this time...

Guest MrMajicMarkker

yall need to quit pissin yall pants over haters, look, i suck at graf, but it makes me happy, and we are all keeping the graf community alive, so ups to the TOYS!

Originally posted by eiziv:

HEY EIZIV! thanks for the props hey,if they

read it properly they would have noticed i

have been doing this style since 1998 only,

b4 that i did wildstyle etc and now i am bored of it and quote from you it is fun to go backward so gusto you gay bum fucking toy fuck off because when i find you one day i will baseball bat your head to pieces!

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

ur gonna bat my head to pieces..? wow ur really scaring me now.. i guess i better stop talkin bad about you.. (throws hints of sarcasm)

yes toy what part of the world are you from?

i bet you dont even say in case i suddenly

actually arrive in your town with my baseball

bat ha ha ha gusto is a homosexual...

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Archived