sick of it all

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

It baffles me to think that we as a sub-culture would honestly talk this much shit to each other. I mean shit... Arent we supposed to be uniting in a common feeling of comraderie of artistic gesture in plain public display??? shouldnt we put our serpents tongues back in thier cases and pick up the tools of progression?? we should foreget about beefs and who feels inferior or superior and really apply ourselves to furthering the practice of graffitti and giving it a complete resolution to destroying corporate enslavement.

I think we could change the face of america by vandalising it at every turn, costing large despotic corporations billions of dollars in repairs.

what do you say???

think of all the times you and your friends have been mercilessly screwed by az power that towers of you and reigns down upon you with out discretion. Take that power back!!!!!!

join me!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

i thauhgt this was going to be a thread on the band sick of it all. i was gonna say lets bust the glorious pile on!

Guest whoami

Blink your statements of wisdom are piles of shit , all of us hear from kids who think their telling us something we dont know, and just want someone to disagree with them to show how much they know about the world and people..No one cares go die with your threads...

Guest blink_ATX

yeah

hahahaaa

yeah!!!!

im still sick of it alll

so sick of it all then...

go on go on

lets make it a good thread then, i saw them live about 6 months ago with death by stereo, dope show fo sho yo

ps and to you motherfuckers hatin on me...

pray to your pagan god that i dont ever find out who you REALLY are cause id make sure youd never pick up a can again, fuckers. un-intellegent fuckers

Guest platapie
Originally posted by blink_ATX

pray to your pagan god that i dont ever find out who you REALLY are cause id make sure youd never pick up a can again, fuckers. un-intellegent fuckers

i dont think those peopel are that unintelligant. they were just expectign somethign else.

Guest platapie

Re: Step Down...

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

was the greatest hardcore video ever made

you were the greatsest hard core video ever.

Guest Dr. Drew

Re: Re: Step Down...

Originally posted by platapie

you were the greatsest hard core video ever.

What, you got a video to go along with that picture?

Guest whoami
Originally posted by blink_ATX

YEA WORD WE HATIN U

Guest platapie

Re: Re: Re: Step Down...

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

What, you got a video to go along with that picture?

hahahahah i love you doctor hahahahahahah

call me lets get drunk tonight.

Guest Dr. Drew

Re: Re: Re: Re: Step Down...

Originally posted by platapie

hahahahah i love you doctor hahahahahahah

call me lets get drunk tonight.

email me, i lost your number

Guest NoamChomsky

YO BLINK,YOU ALL UP ON THIS SITE PONTIFICATING LIKE YOU SOMETHING.IM UP ON THIS SHIT TRYING TO GET INTO A CONVO ABOUT FUCKING SHORTIES OR HOOKING UP CAR STEREOS AND YOU UP ON SOME VON HUMBOLDT 'WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN'BULLSHIT.PLEASE BELIEVE I HANDLE MY BEEF LIKE I READ DEAR ABBY;EVERYDAY.YOU BITCH ASS HOE ASS TRIK ASS MUTHAFUCKA BETTER RUN YOUR MOUTH SOMEWHERE ELSE.I GOT A STEP NEPHEW DOWN IN TEXAS SO I COULD BE UP THERE BEFORE YOU CAN SAY"POWER PUNK SUCKS".PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

12oz. O.G. ***NOAM***<----------

Guest NoamChomsky

Werd,It's more of a tribute.Dont worry, I never took credit for coming up with it.I wish he would post more often.I started writing "I handle my beef like..."And then I threw on a "please believe it"Now ive created a monster,i cant stop biting.But since fucking with Tease is starting to become a full time job, im trying to calm down the CPO biting.

~>nMoEaOmW<~

Guest NoamChomsky

I feel you,if your're still bored go to Third Rail and go to Spinkicks' Interviews thread.Hating on him is fun!!!!

Archived