burnt up your city?

tfs

have you burnt up your city with task force coming to your house looking for you? they got cases and know who you are and you dont want to change your name cause you earned it. my city sucks and is constantly on top of the buff. i personally keep bombing but theyre only a week behind me so fuckit right? hmm. too poor to move. what you say? they know EVERYTHING....:mad: :mad: :mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

would you rather get caught, or would you rather change your name. if you think theyll catch you if you keep using a name, dont be stupid about it. change it.

i had them come to my house once saying they got me on some shit. i wasnt home but they said theyd be back. when me step dad told me i gethered up every little peice of evidence that would be incriminating; every paper with a tag or a throw, my book, mags, etc. and my hoimies and girlfriend held onto the shit til things cooled. they never came back, but i sure as shit changed my namel. be smart.

P.S. i know how u feel about the buff. nearly all my shit has gotten buffed, except for a couple peices. but thats only cuz theyve been power washin the sidewalks, so they also spray the utility boxes, dumpsters, etc. just go back out and bomb harder, getting up wasnt meant to be a simple task.

you see,my mother and step father both work for the pd and my mom got mad at me and snitched me out to the task force. idont even live with em. so they know me.sold out by my own mother... :o

Originally posted by tfs

you see,my mother and step father both work for the pd and my mom got mad at me and snitched me out to the task force. idont even live with em. so they know me.sold out by my own mother... :o

haha! i would have smacked the bitch and never talked to her again, that's fucked. well its good to know your family shows some support in your 'artistic' ability. :crazy:

Guest 87centHitMan

One of my boys got spotted the other day under a bridge, so he split and got away, but I guess the lot he parked in had cameras. So they got his plates, ran his info, and three cops were waiting for him when he got home...Damn, that sucks!! That's why I never like painting during the a.m., even if it's a really chill spot.

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

One of my boys got spotted the other day under a bridge, so he split and got away, but I guess the lot he parked in had cameras. So they got his plates, ran his info, and three cops were waiting for him when he got home...Damn, that sucks!! That's why I never like painting during the a.m., even if it's a really chill spot.

thats why i dont like painting with cars.

on another note, thats really fucked up about your ma ratting you out. if mine did that i would end communication with her. maybe its her way of getting back at your dad (who i assume u live with) to somehow prove he isnt a good parent. if u are out of the house, just go crash at a friends place for a bit til shit cools and dont talk to your ma.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest graffart

how long should i wait

i have a ? about getting caght,,,,,,i got caught and now haft to got to court they dont know my writing name ........if a do get caught again what could happen?

I was doing a rooftop one time and got raided. The kid I was with got nabbed. The cops told him all he had to do to go free was give them a positive ID on me. When he went to court they had picks of stuff I did. Flix of me outside my building and in my car all kinds of shit. He ended up getting a curfew violation on his record. And I'm still rockin out.

Your mom sucks. In your shoes I would change my name (in a heartbeat) and if possible move some where. Doesn't even have to be out of the city just to another spot.

Guest risy

pfff

Originally posted by metallix

don't fuck up your life over graffiti..

fuck that

pfff puppet pleeze, everyone knows the worlds gonna end in 8 years anyways might as well live it up. Ya know?!?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by BIG T

one is never too poor to move... it is easy you just go visit a city make a friend or 2 then live on pepoles couches until you get yourself on your feet... it really isnt that hard!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..... your that guy? Still on my sofa after 3 months.

CAPS

if you are thorough with your bombing, i mean like hit as many sopts as possible, then there will be ones that they won't buff. make sure to hit spots other than the most obvious that are buffed (shutters, walls on main streets etc will all go quickly). alley spots, lamp posts, benches, back streets and various other places should last a while. so eventually you work won't be done in vein.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

it dont matter....If you really destroy the city and everyone has heard of you, you shouldnt have a problem, word will get around..trust me. If your not up that much well change your name and hit up even more....try different styles! about your mom...... give her a spin kick to the chops???:o

Archived