THE MINUTEMEN

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk

these guys fucking rule, and i havent heard much talk about them at all on here...d. boon(rip)/mike watt fucking geniuses of the two minute no distortion drum filled punk rock song...

must gets:

"history lesson pt 2"

"this ain't no picnic"

"#1 hit song"

"jesus and tequila"

man i could listen to these guys all day...

also some cool stuff i heard awhile back is if youve ever heard the song "providence" by sonic youth, its mike watt leaving a message on thurston moores answering machine about a weed sack that thurston lost, spooky piano in the backround. great, scary sounding track.

"you gotta watch the motin' Thurston, your fuckin' memory just goes out tha window." so cool...

OH P.S. "MIKE WATT AND THE SECONDMEN" ARE TOURING, IM GOING TO CATCH THEM NEXT MONTH, I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

i used to be a massive minutemen maniac a long time ago.

you forgot to mention george hurley man....

you can't leave out such a dope drummer!

double nickels on the dime &

buzz or howl under the influence of heat

kill.

LOL LOL LOL---I thought you meant the Minutemen--that anti-Communist organization from the early Sixties--started by that guy DePugh. I thought they were stupid back then--I was 13 and thought I knew everything. My first wife's Dad was a Minuteman. He hated me, but looking back on it now, he was a pretty cool guy. He had four M-1 Garands in his closet, and a foot locker full of .30-06 rounds. His son joined the Marine Corps and got trained as a sniper. Once I saw my wife's brother shoot a plastic milk jug off a fence post at a range of 300 paces. The old man is really getting up there now, probably in his early '70s or so. I wonder what he did with all the cool ass Garand rifles?

Gimp Reply

Doesn't the United States have quick responce nuclear warheards throughtout all of the country and many of our embassies called Minute Men...

(yes I know minute men were the first Militia men of the United States army)

Archived